Walking Down The Halbeath Road

D9mZ9bJXoAAuYqf.jpg&key=28db2c8435a891e1fbae4cc1772ea8f969c236f49b2afa3131d3116298c1d93eD9mZ9bDXkAAftF8.jpg&key=aa8ba3c29e1e5327432ea3671f03647b79beaa68b9c7ab1bda93d964dfe37e0aD9mZ9bPWkAA26Z0.jpg&key=95a81064e07184ef333260d346e98bdacfaf2cd8d0c7aa9b0f718b0e6e81389a

Both teasers look sexy as f**k tbh

Stand by this 100%

I know some people have a very strong opinion on the combination of black and white.

If this is accurate http:// http://www.historicalkits.co.uk/Scottish_Football_League/Dunfermline_Athletic/Dunfermline_Athletic.htm

We’ve only used mostly black twice, however given both were when I was a kid I’m probably far less adverse to it.

15 minutes ago, VinnyPar said:
16 minutes ago, 80sPar said:
For once I agree with you......this is embarrassing 

What's your thoughts on the kits? Must of missed it on both forums some how.

Just a pity there isn't a 3rd or I would have went for the hat trick 😉

Not a fan if either kit tbh. The black home one almost looks like it has no stripes or slightly purple stripes; if it has to be mainly black at least have candy stripes rather than pin stripes. At least the shorts are black. The away one is a bit too fussy, especially with the black and white badge. I assume it'll be blue shorts or something? Glad we've signed a pacey winger though.

I like the home strip. The away I really don't like. 

I'm not against a twist on the traditional, I think that's being a bit fussy.

May need a 3rd strip like last season, could have couple of issues playing Dundee Utd and Alloa considering socks and shorts black on home strip.

42 minutes ago, ShaggysBeard said:

I like the home strip. The away I really don't like. 

I'm not against a twist on the traditional, I think that's being a bit fussy.

May need a 3rd strip like last season, could have couple of issues playing Dundee Utd and Alloa considering socks and shorts black on home strip.

Would be up to them to change when visiting us and would probably be fine playing in Yellow Vs Alloa and Dundee United obviously the SPFL sign off on all the strips so they must be fairly content.

Is it an SPFL directive to have the sponsors a lot higher this year noticed it on the Hibs strip or are clubs just trying to get it higher on the players for the TV cameras