Walking Down The Halbeath Road

35 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

I missed that Dundee game as I was on hols but my brother was visiting Fife and fair enjoyed it. My nephew's first steak bridie (he thought it was a croissant). IIRC we'd played Livi the week before and it was the most one-sided steamrollering I'd ever seen, even though the final score was just 2-1. 

Crawford's red card in the 2-2 game at Dens after he punched the ball out of Speroni's hands and he hit the deck holding his face the season before was still fresh. Gave that game a little extra, felt like vengeance.

49 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

It does tarnish things a wee bit for me when looking back at that era.

I missed that Dundee game as I was on hols but my brother was visiting Fife and fair enjoyed it. My nephew's first steak bridie (he thought it was a croissant). IIRC we'd played Livi the week before and it was the most one-sided steamrollering I'd ever seen, even though the final score was just 2-1. 

Doesn’t really tarnish it for me TBH. A team of players took to the park in the Pars black and white and. they were brilliant. 

I wasn’t the teams fault that some c**t was using money we didn’t really have. 

Highly frustrating that the past couple of seasons has seen a move away from the traditional Boxing Day/New Year fixtures that are always usually two of your highest crowds of the season.

You could argue that it won't really affect us as much this year with not having Falkirk or Rovers in the same league but with having both of these games at home against two of the poorer supported teams, you could also argue it might hit us harder as there isn't as much of an incentive to go along as many will see them as just standard games.

I wonder if it is the SPFL choosing to do this and, if so, what their reasoning behind it is? 

Doesn’t really tarnish it for me TBH. A team of players took to the park in the Pars black and white and. they were brilliant. 
I wasn’t the teams fault that some c**t was using money we didn’t really have. 

It’s a completely tainted era in the history of your club, akin to the EBT era in Rangers history.

10 minutes ago, Enigma said:

It’s a completely tainted era in the history of your club, akin to the EBT era in Rangers history.

jim leishman.jpg

Edited by DAFC.

1 hour ago, Enigma said:

Nah. 

It was fucking great tbh. If you want to "erase" that part of the history then feel free to disregard the seasons spent in league 1, they only came about through our financial meltdown. As it is they both happened. 

1 hour ago, Enigma said:

I see. Well since you put it like that I’m now completely over it, because if you say so it has to be utter pish. 

Have a nice day now 😎

2 hours ago, Enigma said:

Similar to your club currently running at unsustainable debts. Rangers cheated the tax man, they are different levels of bad management.

He technically plays for a Premier League side, so that's a good sign. Could quite easily be some Ruben Sammut-esque player though.

Still need at least one more winger if we're planning on playing wide this season (hoping rather than expecting tbh).