Walking Down The Halbeath Road

It really is quite simple, if he proves to be a trouble maker or doesn’t play the game in the way the team requires, he’ll get punted again. 
If he turns out to be a model professional that fits perfectly into our team, I’m sure he’ll then appear on the team sheet every week he is fit. 
What an absolutely pointless set of words.

37 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
48 minutes ago, P475 said:
It really is quite simple, if he proves to be a trouble maker or doesn’t play the game in the way the team requires, he’ll get punted again. 
If he turns out to be a model professional that fits perfectly into our team, I’m sure he’ll then appear on the team sheet every week he is fit. 

What an absolutely pointless club I support.

FTFY

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, P475 said:

What an absolutely great ride my sister is

They way your lot are hoovering up our washed up has beens, you’ll likely sign Paton if we offload him. 

I've read many posts from you and have to say you're one of the most negative posters out there. I have to have the Samaritans ready on speed dial, and hide any sharps every time I encounter your posts.
I take hear 'say about anyone with a pinch of salt and take them as I find them. Many times I've heard bad things about folk only to find that they're actually sound when you get to know them. I read about Paton's health issues last season and it looks like the issue was a lack of diagnosis for a period and now they know what it is he's sorted which was reflected in his improved form by the end of the season. Anyone who takes the jump from our bitter, bitter rivals has less time to prove themselves and must be up for a challenge, given the instant hostility of some of our support. Give Paton a chance. 
Crawford must be doing something right as he's managed to gazump a few deals with the youngsters coming in so has to be pretty decent at selling his vision to them. I'm hopeful that there may be a real gem amongst this crop and we may outwit the Jobbers United and the Jobber Thistles.

Hiya Stevie, Paul! Hiya Pal!

So as things stands I can see this being about our strongest starting 11. Thomson comes in for Paton when fit, Martin maybe not the long term solution for LB but can't see Devine being a starter, if Lang signs then Murray would probably play LB. It's apparent we need a couple of wide players in, probably loans, would Zanatta be realistic?

LINEUP111560685131524.png

Given Thomson is out, I'd like to see a 442 at home games at least, with Turner and Beadling in the middle and Ryan and Nisbet up top. Probably wistful thinking though

Zanatta would be ideal, there'll definitely be a lot of interest for him but think he's a realistic target

Edited by AlehouseFitba

Don't see Comrie at right back, he's back up for another coming in... Surely?

I would expect to see Comrie and Bowman battling for the right back/right wing back role. Martin can also play there if needed and apparently Murray can play anywhere along the back.

Eh? He was one of the first signings, Crawford obviously had his eye on him for a while and he's played games in the premiership, can't see why he wouldn't be starting. Martin is cover for RB.
Could be right, I can't keep up with it all.