Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I see Liam Brown of Motherwell has been released today.
Quick look at the young man's Twitter shows him to follow our Twitter page and a recent 'like' of his is our announcement of the Ryan Dow signing of last week.
I assume he'll be announced soon.
Just cry me Poirot.
God the off season is boring [emoji23]

I see Liam Brown of Motherwell has been released today.

Quick look at the young man's Twitter shows him to follow our Twitter page and a recent 'like' of his is our announcement of the Ryan Dow signing of last week.

I assume he'll be announced soon.

Just cry me Poirot.

God the off season is boring [emoji23]

Sure someone in the know said he was one of the “already signed” category Crawford mentioned at the council meeting. Motherwell fans spoke highly of him but knew he wouldn’t get in their team with the current players playing in that position.

18 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

I hope he does. Still think there's a firing goalscorer in him.

That game against Falkirk seemed to suggest the opposite. 

Apart from games against absolute diddies in the cup or part-time jobbers, he's been a complete ghost. 

I disagree. This season he was shit, as everyone was. I think the guy that scored away to Inverness late towards the end of the previous season is the guy. He was kept out the team by Clark and McManus who worked well together.

That game against Falkirk seemed to suggest the opposite. 
Apart from games against absolute diddies in the cup or part-time jobbers, he's been a complete ghost. 

He scored away to Falkirk and Morton this season. Last season he also scored in the 2-2 draw in Inverness, that saw us into the playoffs. Has struggled with injuries for the last 2 years though and hasn’t played many minutes.

IMG_0355.jpg

15 years ago today.

Still remember the scenes at half time (maybe pre-match) with folk singing “Into The Valley”

I’d told anyone that would listen that we were going all the way after beating United at EEP back in January. We get that penalty for the Balde handball and we would have won the Cup.

Still remember going to the Open Day on the Sunday and seeing all the banners up around the town brought a tear to the eye. What a team that was.

I always remember Seven Nation Army by the White Stripes playing at HT, people singing Brewster’s name along with it. There was a real buzz, we’d just scored and I think 90% of the 17K in the Pars end thought we were going to do it. We bloody should have as well. Shame on you Stuart Dougal.

With the breakaway and goal from the handball also. Shame it wasn't Scott Wilson instead of Labonte he would have just halved Larsson.

I can still hear the noise of the seats flap up as Larsson raced down the pitch, all in slow motion before the inevitable happened.

With the breakaway and goal from the handball also. Shame it wasn't Scott Wilson instead of Labonte he would have just halved Larsson.

I can still hear the noise of the seats flap up as Larsson raced down the pitch, all in slow motion before the inevitable happened.

Who else thought Gary Dempsey scored that free-kick?
Absolute heartbreak that day. 
I reminded a mate earlier of us doing exactly that. 3 or 4 of us sitting togethe before some raging mother turned round to scream at us it didn't go in.

... You weren't one of them were you?!