Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 hour ago, JamieStevenson said:

My source is telling me that there's been a delay in Ryan Dow's signing interview due to his refusal to follow the script and call us a ''massive club''. They hope to have this issue resolved today.

This needs an update for this season to include “I could not turn down the chance to play for Stevie Crawford”. If Dow is anything to go by the signings will be encouraged to look like The Craw too. 

9 hours ago, Enigma said:

Your manager was watching Cardle draw our 50/50 this evening. Not sure what you can draw from that.

I know we’ve been a bit flash with the cash before but signing Cardle just to do the 50/50 would be a bit extreme.

He has an offer from Thistle but I’d be happy to see him back as one of Craw’s experienced guys in what will be a young squad. 

54 minutes ago, JFPar said:

Anyone going along to the council meeting tonight?

Yes, please come along troops.

Poet I have printed out your questions and will pass them on to Buffy to include in her questions from .net as I'll either be doing the minutes or the presentation. Hope this is okay.

Edited by Adam101
Formatting

12 hours ago, Adam101 said:

Let me try,

Coming back from 2 down against Hibs 2-2

Putting 5 past Livi who were on a great run at EEP

Topping the group of the Betfred Cup twice

Coming from behind to beat Dundee United and Falkirk (Falkirk was less great more a relief) away from home (this season)

Starting the 17/18 season putting 5 past Inverness and 3 past the eventual champions St Mirren

Nicky Clark scoring the last second equaliser against Inverness to send us into the play offs.

That's off the top of my head, I might be missing one or two and would agree there have been more meh moments than super stuff since promotion but let's hope we can get a spirit in the squad that gets us firing again. We are Dunfermline, This kingdom is ours!

Let's have it!

Knocking Hearts out the League Cup and putting the final nail in Cathro's coffin.

Still plenty time to stick a couple of quid into the Jobber fund here - www.gofundme.com%2Fpampb-jobber-pot%
No minimum and all donations will get a chance at going along to the sponsors event or winning the strip.

Out of interest, what’s the deadline for this? Just renewed my season ticket etc, but planning to contribute to this.

3 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Out of interest, what’s the deadline for this? Just renewed my season ticket etc, but planning to contribute to this.

Start of the season, no real rush. I don't think the club are advertising their sponsorship options for next season but the earlier the cash is in the more choice we will get.

Let me try,
Coming back from 2 down against Hibs 2-2
Putting 5 past Livi who were on a great run at EEP
Topping the group of the Betfred Cup twice
Coming from behind to beat Dundee United and Falkirk (Falkirk was less great more a relief) away from home (this season)
Starting the 17/18 season putting 5 past Inverness and 3 past the eventual champions St Mirren
Nicky Clark scoring the last second equaliser against Inverness to send us into the play offs.
That's off the top of my head, I might be missing one or two and would agree there have been more meh moments than super stuff since promotion but let's hope we can get a spirit in the squad that gets us firing again. We are Dunfermline, This kingdom is ours!
Let's have it!

Seeing Sibbald and Miller lose the head at East End and get sent off in the same game, both for violent conduct.

McManus putting us 1 up at Tannadice in the playoffs.

That 4-3 game v St Mirren in 16/17.

Higgy scoring a panenka penalty to beat Raith in a crucial game, in the season we missed about 15 penalties.

To be fair, I’d say scoring 4 away to Falkirk was a great day for the fans. From going 1-0 down early on, to cruising at 4-1 up was brilliant, despite Falkirk getting a late consolation. Incredible that the manager got sacked just 1 game later!

Admittedly, the last season was pretty bad. But we did have a lot of good times and good memories under Johnston. Worth remembering he signed Morris, Aird, McManus, Clark, Cardle, Murdoch, Higgy, Beadling & Talbot. All of them did well for us. They weren’t all duds.

United fan suggesting you lot are wanting Craig Curran on our thread. Any truth in this?
Heard nothing to suggest this and would command a large wage for this level I'd imagine.

Heard Jackie Longridge is on his way down south, possibly Swindon.

2 hours ago, Adam101 said:

Yes, please come along troops.

Poet I have printed out your questions and will pass them on to Buffy to include in her questions from .net as I'll either be doing the minutes or the presentation. Hope this is okay.

Still possible to give questions to you matey? 

2 hours ago, Adam101 said:

You're a star.

Anyone who can write-up a wee summary tonight or tomorrow would be greenied into oblivion by myself.

44 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Johnston signed far more good players than shite ones.

Sounds like a good subject for a long post.

"far more" sounds like exaggeration but I suppose I haven't looked at a full list and it's down to personal opinion for the most part. 

23 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Heard nothing to suggest this and would command a large wage for this level I'd imagine.

Heard Jackie Longridge is on his way down south, possibly Swindon.

That's disappointing but at least it would mean we're getting a fee.

21 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Still possible to give questions to you matey? 

Aye fire it in neebs

18 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

You're a star.

Anyone who can write-up a wee summary tonight or tomorrow would be greenied into oblivion by myself.

I'll do my usual summary tonight when I get in unless im doing the minuets of the meeting in which case youll have to wait for that ;) 

8 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Aye fire it in neebs

I'll do my usual summary tonight when I get in unless im doing the minuets of the meeting in which case youll have to wait for that ;) 

Chucked it onto the DAFC.net, thanks for all the effort you've went through for this, hope it's well attended.