Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Just now, parsforlife said:

Severe. Plus not actually being very good. Seeing his efforts makes you genuinely wonder if he’s the same player that was being hyped up a few years back.

His attitude was questioned here as well.  He really didn't even do that much at the very start but scored a couple of long range strikes and people were hyping him.  Typical young Scottish player trends.

3 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Millen was an awful right back for us in league 1, with games and experience he progressed enough to be considered worthy of being a squad player at Kilmarnock. Anyone who had watched him get rinsed by League 1 part timers wouldn't have thought that possible. 

I've no idea how Comrie will do, but I'm not going to lose sleep over a fan who's potentially seen him twice against Jordan Jones. 

I wouldn't expect anyone to lose sleep.  However if Comrie reads this forum and sees the name Jordan Jones he may suffer with sleeping tonight.

12 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yes, but the point was if Comrie had anything about him we'd have kept him on.

Yes I understood that. But I'm choosing to dismiss it as you're a potential Premiership top 6 side and we're looking to avoid Championship relegation. Massive difference.

17 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Millen was an awful right back for us in league 1, with games and experience he progressed enough to be considered worthy of being a squad player at Kilmarnock. Anyone who had watched him get rinsed by League 1 part timers wouldn't have thought that possible. 

I've no idea how Comrie will do, but I'm not going to lose sleep over a fan who's potentially seen him twice against Jordan Jones. 

Progressed? His Dad was at Killie and gave him a spot.

He can hit a dead ball and that’s about it.

Willing to give Comrie a chance, Falkingham left Saints and dropped down the leagues to return better.

It really is high time some shite players for other teams start playing well for us. Lost count the amount of times utter duds for us have went on to progress. 

Someone should two-foot gooch-punt Devine so far in to space that he becomes a natural satellite of Earth, so we may never fear him being in the starting XI next season. Praying for the day I check Twitter and I'm greeted with a tweet from DAFC to confirm a mutual agreement between the club and Devine and Hippolyte to terminate their contracts. Woeful, woeful footballers.

52 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

I'll have to take your word for it.

Muirhead is the worst player I have seen play for us in the last 4 years and there has been some utter shite in that time. He offers nothing, hard to tell if it's an attitude thing or if he's just stinking

There's been leas shite signings over the last 4 years than folk are making out, with the vast majority coming last summer.

20 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

He’s still got it!

C7EF8C2B-F7C7-47AC-B924-84ADF7BA2584.jpeg

:wub:

22 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Second half of the Leeds vs Derby game was more exciting than our entire season.

I don't care what we do next year but it's got to more interesting than the past few campaigns. You'd struggle to name 5 great moments since promotion.

Disagree. The two seasons before this one were decent enough for the most part. We were progressing and seemed close to becoming challengers.

Second half of the Leeds vs Derby game was more exciting than our entire season.
I don't care what we do next year but it's got to more interesting than the past few campaigns. You'd struggle to name 5 great moments since promotion.

The season before last was pretty good. Exciting football, especially early on and later in the campaign. Agree apart from that however.

44 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

You'd struggle to name 5 great moments since promotion.

Let me try,

Coming back from 2 down against Hibs 2-2

Putting 5 past Livi who were on a great run at EEP

Topping the group of the Betfred Cup twice

Coming from behind to beat Dundee United and Falkirk (Falkirk was less great more a relief) away from home (this season)

Starting the 17/18 season putting 5 past Inverness and 3 past the eventual champions St Mirren

Nicky Clark scoring the last second equaliser against Inverness to send us into the play offs.

That's off the top of my head, I might be missing one or two and would agree there have been more meh moments than super stuff since promotion but let's hope we can get a spirit in the squad that gets us firing again. We are Dunfermline, This kingdom is ours!

Let's have it!