Walking Down The Halbeath Road

2 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Cardle, Dom Thomas, Harry Paton and Sam Roscoe pls.

I’d literally rub one out for any of those.

Edit - Rudden on loan emoji102.png

The seethe from that mob would be unbelievable :lol:

Rudden, Anderson or Keena would all be excellent loans. Dobbie(this is me dreaming now) is also possibly available if queens go down. Issue is if bottom 6 clubs come in for them or their own teams keep them as fringe players(apart from Dobbie obviously). Unfortunately Good chance none of them will be available.

In terms of wingers as far as I'm aware mcdaid is available, he's unstoppable on form tho I think Ayr fans have moaned about his consistency, if united go up king and mcmullan might become available.

Aird is also capable but it looks like once again his attitude has let him down at queens.

Take McDaid

Any televised games he’ll do great but will be posted missing for the rest of the season.

Dale Hilson might be worth a punt particularly if Forfar don't come through the playoffs, seen him a few times this season and don't think he fulfilled his full potential at Queens.

Would love an Chapter 3 in the Cardle love story but instagram might suggest he's retiring this close season.

3 minutes ago, parxyz said:

Dale Hilson might be worth a punt particularly if Forfar don't come through the playoffs, seen him a few times this season and don't think he fulfilled his full potential at Queens.

Would love an Chapter 3 in the Cardle love story but instagram might suggest he's retiring this close season.

What I took from his post was he was leaving Thistle. 32 be a bit too early to retire.

Player manager role would be ideal for him :wub:

2 hours ago, parxyz said:

Hilson's main problem at Queens was that he couldn't get a sustained run in the team because of injury problems.  When fit he was definitely worth having. 

Don’t even suggest Cardle as player/manager. I’d be utterly heartbroken if he did a bad job.

The man belongs at Dunfermline Athletic though. I don’t even care if he’s a bit older. This is a love that will last forever

6B9B4FBA-61B1-4026-9B0E-8E7B08EBEC18-28884-00001835A2B38300.jpg

7 hours ago, parsforlife said:

On that note cardle has said his goodbyes to thistle on twitter.

He's coming back home.

4 hours ago, Rob1885 said:

What I took from his post was he was leaving Thistle. 32 be a bit too early to retire.

Player manager role would be ideal for him :wub:

Looked to me like he was just saying the season is over and now he'll get to spend some time with his family.

Don't think you can really assume anything about his intentions for next season from that post. Would really doubt he'll retire, though, as he can definitely still play at this level.

7 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Was actually going to suggest Rudden, depends if Rangers want him to play in the Premiership though. 

Who's Sam Roscoe? 

Agree that Rudden would be a great on-loan signing (Morton would have done a good bit better this season if only McKinnon hadn't taken him to the Bairns, as he was training with the Ton  {and Falkirk would probably been relegated earlier if he hadn't gone to them}). However, I think you are right, if he does go out on loan again I think it will be to Engerland or to the Premiership.

Durnan was unlucky with injuries and is easily a championship level centre half. Wouldn't surprise me if he signs for another team in the division and does well. Probably good for all parties that he's moving on.