Walking Down The Halbeath Road

35 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Ronald Koeman?

Neil McGregor 

27 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Doig, hearts youth player. Not sure why he’s playing for us?

Probably with a view for having him for the reserves next year, he looked decent tbf. 

4 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Was good to see Lewis Martin playing football of any degree tbh.

Amazing that folk would pay £4 to watch our reserves play. I don’t think I’d watch them if I was given £4 tbh.

Turns out it was a fiver, arguably the reserves have been playing better than the first team

22 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I've had a quick look and I think unless Dundee fail to score in their final two home games (entirely possible tbh) then not one side in the top six divisions in Scotland scored fewer home goals than us this season.

Incredible effort.

Worst return of home goals since 91/92, when we got all of 11 at East End in the league.

Last season it took us until the final whistle on the 21st of October to score the surpass the number of home league goals at East End this season. In the 30th minute of that game, which we won 3-1 against Livingston, Fraser Aird scored our second, and the total of home league goals that season at that point was equal to what it is for all of this season. 8 minutes Higginbotham scored and took us over the number of home league goals scored this season.

20 hours ago, DAFC. said:

Fort William have scored more home goals than us this season. What a joke it has been btw. 

Worth noting that they play less games too.

Edit - only 1 less home game but still.

Edited by TheScarf