Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Aye it's crap, have a bad feeling it may contribute to killing the momentum. A difficult couple of games coming up, would probably settle for getting beat off Utd if it meant beating Ayr.  Should really be looking at maximum points in April (County aside).

Edited by Rob1885

59 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Am I right in saying a few of you told us Michael Paton was decent?

Well he isn't. He's the opposite of decent with added laziness and shitebagness.

Some will have you believe that he consistent fires in great crosses. 

I thought he was alright, with a few good games, but overall wasn't good enough and think he's overrated.

Well he isn't. He's the opposite of decent with added laziness and shitebagness.

Never had him down as either, he was a solid professional with us.

Where has he been playing out of interest?

Some will have you believe that he consistent fires in great crosses. 
I thought he was alright, with a few good games, but overall wasn't good enough and think he's overrated.

He was pretty good at crossing and reasonably versatile, but he didn't really have enough pace and started picking up too many knocks to be playing at championship standard, his spell with us came to an end at the right time. That said he I'd have expected him to be a good solid player playing in league 1, however having him and Forbes in the same side can come with problems.

He was excellent at the start of the League 1 title seasons. Got a lot of assists and looked a class act at times. Injuries played their part though and he never really came close to reaching those heights for us at a higher level.

In fairness, I can understand Paton struggling for motivation at Dumbarton. Can't be much fun working a normal job after playing football full-time with the mighty Pars.

17 hours ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Decent doesn't cover it. He is an absolute #baller.