Walking Down The Halbeath Road

On ‎06‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 16:39, Poet of the Macabre said:

Caley Thistle (A) on the final day could potentially be a really fun day. Last season's injury-time equaliser was a brilliant moment.

Ultimately counted for f**k all but that was one of my favourite away days watching the Pars.

Watched the post-Alloa Craw interview. I like how he seems as baffled by everyone else by the results. I'm sure he didn't mean it as a dig against AJ but talks about doing stuff that should be obvious in the modern game. Stevie has always made football seem a piece of piss. 

17 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Reserves came back from 2-0 down away to Morton and won 5-2.

No first team players for us but they had a few.

RIP reserve team. Stevie had them all "disappeared" for conceding two goals. Harsh lesson there for the young lads. 

Hearing the game last week should have gone ahead,

However  part of the pitch inspection the ref carried out was to kick the ball into the net,  no matter how much he tried the ball always stopped short of the goal line,  SFA wouldn't allow him to wear a pars top in order to score so he had to call it off.

52 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Hearing the game last week should have gone ahead,

However  part of the pitch inspection the ref carried out was to kick the ball into the net,  no matter how much he tried the ball always stopped short of the goal line,  SFA wouldn't allow him to wear a pars top in order to score so he had to call it off.

The first rule about our revolutionary new "goal line technology" is that you do not talk about our revolutionary new "goal line technology".