Walking Down The Halbeath Road

11 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Was reading something online and apparently Leish scored there once #ParsFacts

In years to come, Michael Gardyne will be able to dine out on the fact that he was the last ever player to score against DAFC. 

6 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

In years to come, Michael Gardyne will be able to dine out on the fact that he was the last ever player to score against DAFC. 

"Yes people, I score against the great Danny Devine, don't ask how, I don't know how I managed" 

Saturday's game at Alloa will see us enter the final quarter of the season. Here's a review of the first three quarters of our Championship season:

Q1 3 wins, 2 draws + 4 defeats = 11 points

Q2 2 wins, 3 draws + 4 defeats = 9 points

Q3 5 wins, 2 draws + 2 defeats = 17 points

As you can see, this latest run of wins has given us a big bump at just the right time. I'd think we'd need a similar quarter in terms of points if we were to actually gatecrash the promotion play-off party.

16 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Saturday's game at Alloa will see us enter the final quarter of the season. Here's a review of the first three quarters of our Championship season:

As you can see, this latest run of wins has given us a big bump at just the right time. I'd think we'd need a similar quarter in terms of points if we were to actually gatecrash the promotion play-off party.

To me it looks like 6 wins should see us in play offs, 5 wins will maybe see us in there and 4 wins is a bit dodgy. Still a big ask.

Nice to be looking at what needs to be done to stay in play offs instead of how to avoid 9th or 10th.

23 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Now that we win every single game the maths for you in Q4 will be much easier. 

Just now, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Oh dear,  will the Manager of the Month Award hoodoo  hit the Pars.  QoS haven't won a game since Naysmith won his.  

Probably not since the 'hoodoo' is nonsense.

2 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Probably something to do with the fact that you’re just not very good and your best player has done nothing for weeks.

And yet you've failed to beat us in 3 games and your star player was posted missing in each of them. 

And yet you've failed to beat us in 3 games and your star player was posted missing in each of them. 

And yet you’re still a whopping 13 points off us and we’ve been shite for months.