Walking Down The Halbeath Road

A bigger and brighter fan display is being arranged for our home game against Falkirk in April. Imagine if we could potentially relegate them in this game. The scenes would be absolutely glorious. 

Relegated us with 3 games left? Sorry to disappoint but there’s no way we will be 9 adrift at that stage. However, a cheeky wee dive to win a penalty to deny you a place in the promotion playoffs would be amazing. Again.

Just now, LauriestonBairn said:

Relegated us with 3 games left? Sorry to disappoint but there’s no way we will be 9 adrift at that stage. However, a cheeky wee dive to win a penalty to deny you a place in the promotion playoffs would be amazing. Again.

Not this time pal. We have signed him and benched him

19 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Not sure about the atmoshpere, Sir Sean, but it’s a spectacle. If it’s good enough for Barca...

...or Barsha as you’d call them.

Spelling edited for you petal.

Edited by Chubbychops

5 hours ago, LauriestonBairn said:

Nice to know it's all about us for the Falkirk fans. Cute x

6 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
6 hours ago, Stellaboz said:
Quite why we're doing it when we don't fill the Norrie, I don't understand. Just another stupid fad that now seems to be dying out.

It looked great away, just fucking leave it now

Think this time it's just the standing section of the North West so it should be fairly busy for that game.

200? Fans will look tinpot as f**k, I was a massive fan of the previous displays against Cowden and away at Falkirk but this one won't end well imo, when was the last time the nw was reasonably sold out? 

50 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

200? Fans will look tinpot as f**k, I was a massive fan of the previous displays against Cowden and away at Falkirk but this one won't end well imo, when was the last time the nw was reasonably sold out? 

Against Hearts it was pretty busy 85% full probably

Why leave it? It's NW only. It brings a bit of atmosphere to the ground you boring git. 
No it doesn't. And the NW? I'm thinking it'll look, we'll, tinpot as f**k. I hope not but that's how I see it happening, you oaf.

Players who have scored less league goals than El Bak this season:

Callum Smith

Lee Ashcroft

Mark Durnan

Ryan Williamson 

Matty Todd

Lewis McCann

Kallum Higginbotham 

Robbie Muirhead

Lewis Martin

Players who have scored the same number as or more league goals than El Bak this season:

Danny Devine

Bruce Anderson

Jackson Longridge

Louise Longridge

Aidan Connolly

Tom Beadling

Aidan Keena

James Vincent

Joe Thomson

Ryan Blair

Myles Hippolyte 

Andy Ryan

James Craigen

Aside from perhaps a couple of sub appearances he's probably kicked his last ball for us. His wastefulness won't be welcome in the way the team is set up and plays under the new coaches.

Aside from perhaps a couple of sub appearances he's probably kicked his last ball for us. His wastefulness won't be welcome in the way the team is set up and plays under the new coaches.

He worked very well with Anderson against county.

It would be interesting to see when he's fit if he'll get the opportunity again.

7 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

He worked very well with Anderson against county.

It would be interesting to see when he's fit if he'll get the opportunity again.

From the bench perhaps. Would be very surprised to see him starting again.

9 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:
35 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:
Who do you all want on opening weekend of the Premiership next season? I say Aberdeen at EEP and then Hearts at Tynecastle.

f**k it, Ibrox! Turn over those fuckers and end the 46 year hoodoo!

Was reading something online and apparently Leish scored there once #ParsFacts