Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Crawford’s January recruitment looking very good - Blair’s set piece delivery gives us a different threat (scored 2 from his corners tonight). Anderson is a great poacher and always looks capable of scoring and Scully now has 4 clean sheets in 5 games, so must be doing something right!

Great to see things starting to come together. Some amount of energy throughout the team. Haven’t conceded a first half goal under Crawford yet.

Existing players have also shown real improvements under the new management team - Devine in particular. Also think Connolly’s been looking good and was very unlucky to be dropped. Was very lively and causing problems when he came on tonight too! Our new shape/system seems to suit quite a few players. It’s also good seeing pro-active changes, to alter our shape and see the game out/make a difference.

Need to build on this though and keep the momentum going - it won’t all be as easy as Partick at home!

37 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Crawford’s January recruitment looking very good - Blair’s set piece delivery gives us a different threat (scored 2 from his corners tonight). Anderson is a great poacher and always looks capable of scoring and Scully now has 4 clean sheets in 5 games, so must be doing something right!

Need to build on this though and keep the momentum going - it won’t all be as easy as Partick at home!

If you have good set piece delivery and a good poacher then you will absolutely score against us. 

That allied to a propensity for a clean sheet looks a good bet to give you 3 points against us on Saturday.

I`m largely posting this to jinx you but I do fear a 6th consecutive defeat for us.  Based on tonight where we fielded 6 defenders and 2 defensive midfielders  and given "cagey" tactics worked for us at EEP earlier in the season I`d say it`s a certainty that we`ll try to shitfest a positive result this weekend

A bigger and brighter fan display is being arranged for our home game against Falkirk in April. Imagine if we could potentially relegate them in this game. The scenes would be absolutely glorious. 

Quite why we're doing it when we don't fill the Norrie, I don't understand. Just another stupid fad that now seems to be dying out.

It looked great away, just fucking leave it now
Think this time it's just the standing section of the North West so it should be fairly busy for that game.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Quite why we're doing it when we don't fill the Norrie, I don't understand. Just another stupid fad that now seems to be dying out.

It looked great away, just fucking leave it now

Why leave it? It's NW only. It brings a bit of atmosphere to the ground you boring git. 

Edited by Chubbychops