Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 hour ago, Have some faith in Magic said:

Yes.

Can't score goals, 10 of our measly total came in 3 games. That leaves 13 from the other 20 games. Truly honking stuff. 

Fucking hell, you have actually scored less goals than us now. I know we have played 1 game more but that is bad, especially given that 8 of ours have come in the last 5 games.

Have your board an arse or it by sacking AJ? He wasn’t great but you seemed to be plodding along with him in change, keeping your head well above water and actually got a few decent away results. With that moron Crawford in charge you could envisage a long winless streak and serious danger.

24 minutes ago, VinnyPar said:

Louis Longridge starts for the reserves Vs County.

Nice. Good news.

2 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Have your board an arse or it by sacking AJ? He wasn’t great but you seemed to be plodding along with him in change, keeping your head well above water and actually got a few decent away results. With that moron Crawford in charge you could envisage a long winless streak and serious danger.

We were going nowhere under Johnson and a lot of folk were wanting him out.

Crawford has only had 4 games in charge, one of which was after 2 days as head coach. Seemingly we were much improved first half against County, the league leaders. For me he's still very much to be given a chance to improve things, despite the more reactionary of fans predicting (and in some cases hoping) for the worst.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

For me he's still very much to be given a chance to improve things, despite the more reactionary of fans predicting (and in some cases hoping) for the worst.

Absolute pish.

Just screams of "I'm a better fan" nonsense that I'd expect on dot net.

Edited by Poet of the Macabre

5 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Absolute pish.

Just screams of "I'm a better fan" nonsense that I'd expect on dot net.

Dry your wee eyes.

There are some folk that seem like they are desperate for us to go down.

Anyway, under 21s lost 3-2. Looks like the red card changed the game (sounds familiar!).

28 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Dry your wee eyes.

There are some folk that seem like they are desperate for us to go down.

Anyway, under 21s lost 3-2. Looks like the red card changed the game (sounds familiar!).

Dry your eyes indeed :lol: You're the biggest drama queen on the forum ffs!

There is not one Pars fan that wants us to go down and you're an absolute dafty if you think otherwise.

21 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Dry your eyes indeed :lol: You're the biggest drama queen on the forum ffs!

There is not one Pars fan that wants us to go down and you're an absolute dafty if you think otherwise.

A poor attempt.

Anyway, some people certainly don't help themselves with the comments they make about it.

Who are you referring to specifically that has said they want to see us go down? I have been more than negative recently, but wanting my team to get relegated is just absolutely ridiculous. 

I would snap yer feckin hand right off if you offered me 8th right now, but I can honestly see us finishing in the play-offs.

Edited by DAFC.

4 hours ago, Enigma said:

No. 

Our run of fixtures was pretty ruthless, his league games so far have been against Ross County, Utd and Morton. With AJ in charge we wouldn't have gotten any more points. His real test comes now where he's got a kinder run of games. 

At least with Crawford he will change things. How frustrating was it when AJ was in charge and as soon as another team scored you knew we would keep trying the same thing? No subs, no tactics. Nothing.

He took about 15 games to work out Aird was good, half a season to figure out Nat and Shiels were too slow. He’s very over cautious and slow to react.

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

A poor attempt.

Anyway, some people certainly don't help themselves with the comments they make about it.

Glad you've decided to backtrack from your original outlandish claim. Just because people are critical of the players/manager/chairman, it doesn't mean they want the team to be unsuccessful.

I think Crawford was a poor choice to replace AJ but I'd be overjoyed if he turns out to be a huge success. I don't think it'll happen but I hope I'm wrong.

At least with Crawford he will change things. How frustrating was it when AJ was in charge and as soon as another team scored you knew we would keep trying the same thing? No subs, no tactics. Nothing.
He took about 15 games to work out Aird was good, half a season to figure out Nat and Shiels were too slow. He’s very over cautious and slow to react.

He was a perfect fit for Dunfermline then. A lot of your fans are a bit slow too.