Walking Down The Halbeath Road

11 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Crawford confirming tonight that Robinson is still at the club.
Absolute farce. Four goalkeepers.

Aye, very strange.

That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if Robinson's contract is heavily appearance fee based.

Hopefully Anderson get some useful minutes and experience at Championship level.  I've often worried about the level of expectations put on him by certain sections of our support due to that goal he got against rangers.  A chance to develop out on loan is probably just what he needs. 

It's been explained multiple times about why Scully was signed.

The 4 keepers stuff does seem odd, but instead of assuming the worst has anyone even given a bit of consideration to giving the management a chance and trusting them for now?

Folk are already instantly believing the stuff about Anderson being out until March/late March despite other sources saying he might be available in a couple of weeks. How do any of you know what his injury situation is? I don't but there are multiple sources so at this time I'm giving the management the benefit of the doubt. It might transpire that the player is indeed out until the end of March, in which case the trust in the management would definitely appear to be misplaced. But surely as supporters, we should, you know, support the management for now and see if our trust is deserved?

Is it too much to trust that the management have asked about such things? Or must we jump immediately to the worst case scenario? 

Edited by DA Baracus

3 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

I don’t agree that Robinson needed to work with the defence full time we need to work upfront and should have kept all available funds for forward players who can create and score goals. So no, I don’t think it’s a good decision at all.

I see.

How is training by the way?

37 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

has anyone even given a bit of consideration to giving the management a chance and trusting them for now?

33 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I'm giving the management the benefit of the doubt.

surely as supporters, we should, you know, support the management for now and see if our trust is deserved?

Is it too much to trust that the management have asked about such things?

Baracus is Stevie Crawford's maw pass it on