Walking Down The Halbeath Road

11 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

There's players available in the window, but not for long. I mean, we opened it with Ian McShane which is a great signing at this level and ended it with William Edjengule.

Could be worse to come if Hippolyte arrives as the "striker" we need.  Seaside leagues here we come. 

Hopefully a busy day at EEP tomrrow. Thought we would of had at least one in at this stage of the week.  Very difficult in terms of managerial change, choice and finance. Like mentioned above, prepare to be underwhelmed when signings are made.

43 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

*shudder*

More of a "who's that?!" than a who's who.

I know! Some players in that squad actually done well for the club in the seasons surrounding that horrible one. Both Geggan & Falkingham had been regulars for a couple of seasons prior and were well thought of, both went on to win the league the following year, as did Hopkirk. Williamson & Martin still at the club, and Scully technically. When I think about that season I forget there were actually decent players, always just think it was dross.

Our signings under JJ hadn't been too bad, especially the year prior when we got in Ross Forbes and Danny Grainger in the January. Fast forward 12 months and we got in Paul George. I remember a bit of excitement when he came on, tricky winger who had been on Celtics books. He was utter, utter mince.

That squad was from the 5-1 thumping away to Stranraer towards the end of the season. I remember being severely hung-over and watching Gillette Soccer Saturday in bed, think I spewed every time I seem Stranraer appear on the vidi-print.

Edited by JFPar

Todorov played a bounce game for Dundee Utd the other week, so he's back in Scotland. Played under Crawford and Neilson at Hearts. 6,3 and can play upfront or at the back.

38 games for Livi in their promotion season. I don't think he sounds too bad an option to have.

Lewis Allan better have improved over the last 4 years if we looking at him. Still only 22 though.

Both sound believable and probably where we are in player choices just now.

Edited by Chubbychops

1 hour ago, Chubbychops said:

Todorov played a bounce game for Dundee Utd the other week, so he's back in Scotland. Played under Crawford and Neilson at Hearts. 6,3 and can play upfront or at the back.

38 games for Livi in their promotion season. I don't think he sounds too bad an option to have.

Lewis Allan better have improved over the last 4 years if we looking at him. Still only 22 though.

Both sound believable and probably where we are in player choices just now.

Todorov is shite.