Walking Down The Halbeath Road

7 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

If you don't take into account he's fucking brutal, with a terrible scoring record AND allegedly beat up his girlfriend, then I could see why you'd suggest him.

You forget to add that he's always injured as well

25 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

There must be at least half a dozen suitable forwards we could get on loan from the premiership?

How hard is it? What is ratnamara doing?

Could there? Like who?

Remember as well that we'd be competing with other clubs as well.

If it was so easy then loads of teams would have done it. But they haven't.

Aye saw Keena wasn't even in the Hearts squad today. He did start the other night so it doesn't seem likely but I'd definitely take him back.

If those two came to us it could possibly make the difference. We're not promotion rivals to United so they might be open to loaning him to us. We only have to play them once more but have to play County and Ayr twice more so Aird to us, giving us more chance of taking any points from them, is to their advantage, so this sort of logic might, possibly, maybe make sense.

Would Aird come back? I doubt it after the Sandra Aird stuff -  He would probably see us out of trouble and hopefully Louis Longridge coming back would give us some more options up top

Aye. Aird and Clark have both enjoyed playing against us and giving it back when booed/ sung about. Aird has more than enough ability but you wonder if he'd want to come and face building a relationship with the fans again given how he left and what's happened since.

L.longridge is an interesting one. He played very well off the strikers when we played 3-5-2 but when put out wide in 4-4-2 he wasn't nearly as effective. I dread going 3-5-2 again as we struggle to play 2 competent Center backs never mind 3, but it would be interesting how he'd do in the midfield that Crawford is playing about with, he could play the role higgy had today for example.

Fitting more creative players does actually seem a bit difficult in our midfield, I'd hate to drop beadling thomson or Vincent. As a 3 they are the 1 strong unit we have.

Mind when folk slagged Clark and said shite about how he could 'only score against part time teams'? 

Laughable.

Anyway, when Longridge is back he should be played up top either just behind or alongside a striker.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Would we be able to bring in Keena AND Aird, as unlikely as that'd be anyway? Wouldn't Keena count as a 5th loan?

Aye, we've only got another loan deal left and that would include if either Keena or Martin came back. Would count as a new loan.