Walking Down The Halbeath Road

It's funny that as it worked absolutely fine the end of last season and doesn't seem to effect Stephen Dobbies game.
There's a boat load of professional footballers who don't train everyday because they can't due to age, ongoing injuries and to look after them .
Crawford is using this as a reason which he doesn't have to do as it's his preference.

Please don't compare yourself to Stephen Dobbie, Robbo. You're miles apart in terms of quality.

5 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Can't tell which would be worse; if Besty *is* Robinson or if someone is just pretending to be him.

Glad Crawford said 7th isn't good enough for Dunfermline. Heard too many self-pitying voices mewling this season.

I'd gladly take 7th place right now. Trying not to be negative, but I just don't see where the wins or goals are going to come from. 

38 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Worth a shot no? Either that or dust down Andy Barrowman again. Can Aaron Muirhead play up front???

Muirhead signed for Ayr this week.

The Jai Quitongo shout is an absolute no go :lol:

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:
7 hours ago, Besty said:
It's funny that as it worked absolutely fine the end of last season and doesn't seem to effect Stephen Dobbies game.
There's a boat load of professional footballers who don't train everyday because they can't due to age, ongoing injuries and to look after them .
Crawford is using this as a reason which he doesn't have to do as it's his preference.

Please don't compare yourself to Stephen Dobbie, Robbo. You're miles apart in terms of quality.

Isn't it awfully when you at something and people don't understand the point your trying to make .

To explain part time is ok for some but it depends who you are 

Isn't it awfully when you at something and people don't understand the point your trying to make .
I can hardly make sense of that sentence, let alone any point you're trying to make.

On 23/01/2019 at 21:47, Poet of the Macabre said:

In further good news, Keena was apparently dreadful tonight and the Jambos fans want him punted out on loan again.

Don't think that's true.  He was one of the few brights sparks on Wednesday night.  He'll be staying I think.

6 minutes ago, Besty said:

Which one of Lee’s brothers are you anyway?

13 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
16 minutes ago, Besty said:

I can hardly make sense of that sentence, let alone any point you're trying to make.

Yes doesn't read very well 

I meant isn't it awful when people don't understand the point you're making.

To clarify part time is ok for some ,if you are a superstar concessions can be arranged but no for most

Edited by Besty

31 minutes ago, Besty said:

Yes doesn't read very well 

I meant isn't it awful when people don't understand the point you're making.

To clarify part time is ok for some ,if you are a superstar concessions can be arranged but no for most

Edited post and yet it's still word salad.

2 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Don't think that's true.  He was one of the few brights sparks on Wednesday night.  He'll be staying I think.

Literally based that off two angry tweets and was definitely more in hope than expectation. He was nowhere near as good as some Pars fans have made out but was the best of a very sorry bunch up front.