Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Left for first team football as he wasn’t guaranteed that at Morton. 

Didn’t feel that comfortable with him in goal as you could blatantly see the defence didn’t trust him all that much. 0 communication and prone to a blunder. Did make some top drawer saves - the triple save againast QoS at Cappielow earlier in the season being the highlight. 

As others have said, surely this means at least 1 of our current keepers are off.

If not it's a daft signing.

I shouldn't have to be stated, but just because we've signed him doesn't mean the management/coaches (whatever the term is) aren't looking to sign a striker or a player in any other position. I understand some people are disgracefully moronic, but you can be looking at various players at the same time, and can be negotiating with more than player at a time.

1 minute ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

If "besty",  sorry Robinson,   is dropped to back-up keeper then expect the petted lip and tantrums to follow. 

On the other hand, you'll get far fewer of those random - and utterly pointless - runs half way up the pitch from the right back area.

Robinson's a weird one.  Actually he's fairly decent at this level, but he's a weird one.  Think I'd rather have him than Scully though.

13 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

If "besty",  sorry Robinson,   is dropped to back-up keeper then expect the petted lip and tantrums to follow. 

Sorry for the late response couldn't get my gloves off after training.

I'm going no where 

Durrrrrrrrh

Edited by Besty

32 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

As others have said, surely this means at least 1 of our current keepers are off.

If not it's a daft signing.

I shouldn't have to be stated, but just because we've signed him doesn't mean the management/coaches (whatever the term is) aren't looking to sign a striker or a player in any other position. I understand some people are disgracefully moronic, but you can be looking at various players at the same time, and can be negotiating with more than player at a time.

Maybe so but they could have had twice as much money at there disposal

Scully may well go and keep a clean sheet while having an amazing game on Saturday now to add a further humourous note to the shambles that is our season, but even if he does then one good game won’t change the reality that he’s an abysmal goalkeeper who should be nowhere near full-time football.

Lee Robinson is quite rightly considered an absolute joke figure among Morton fans; Scully is considerably worse.