Walking Down The Halbeath Road

My point exactly.

Up there with fans getting offended when they’ve been shouting at a player during a match at the player decides to give them a bit back.

Happened at our game today and there’s been uproar on social media.

9 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Up there with fans getting offended when they’ve been shouting at a player during a match at the player decides to give them a bit back.

Happened at our game today and there’s been uproar on social media.

It's fans of all clubs.

So many folk shouldn't be allowed out.

48 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Re the clapping; I think they should have all fucked off down the tunnel but there are a worryingly large portion of our fanbase who would be near aneurysm with rage if the players didn't come over and clap.

This is not unique to our fanbase it must be said. The vast majority of the fanbase of clubs' as a whole share this attitude. Just look at social media posts that single out players who didn't give a wee shitey clap after a game one time.

If you get beat beat three or four nil the players can get to f**k for me. I don’t want any applause.

I want them to be straight down the tunnel and having a full and frank discussion in the dressing room - so it doesn’t happen again the next week.

3 minutes ago, qos_75 said:

If you get beat beat three or four nil the players can get to f**k for me. I don’t want any applause.

I want them to be straight down the tunnel and having a full and frank discussion in the dressing room - so it doesn’t happen again the next week.

Aye I'm with you but should that happen you'd have fans almost choking with fury that the players didn't applaud them.

Same goes for the manager. Folk raging that McCall didn’t apologise in his interview. Who cares, I’d rather he just gets them back on the training pitch and make them better. That’s better than any apology.

6 hours ago, Enigma said:

emoji23.png

Please learn to multi quote and Good luck relaying your burnt pitch. Raith made the extra man and penalty count we just couldn't finish today. On more importantly to our league campaign next week.

51 minutes ago, VladimirMooc said:

Genuinely heartwarming to see Danny Devine being Danny Devine just there in Sportscene. An abomination of a footballer. 

Couldn't agree more. Can't believe this imposter is still getting a game. Truely awful footballer. Crawford has been at the club since July and seen this joke for months. He comes in and still plays him? He was pish at Tannadice last week and yet again plays him agains. Oh... what happens... Another f**k up!!. We really are screwed.

7 hours ago, Adam101 said:

Please learn to multi quote and Good luck relaying your burnt pitch. Raith made the extra man and penalty count we just couldn't finish today. On more importantly to our league campaign next week.

Dry your eyes mate a bitter reply, you will find we will have to relay one section not the pitch. 

Just seem the highlights from today on Sportscene. Hippo's shot that was saved is as bad a miss as Ryan's against Falkirk
Its not as bad, but its in the same ball park. Robbie Thomson scrambles to make a save. Ryan passed it straight to a keeper who was simply lying there beaten.

Hippo has to do better though. No need for him to turn his shot back that way

Our fans can take a f**k to themselves until they're bleeding to fucking death. Utter c***s who just nasty when the going gets tough on the park.

Today wasn't Crawfords fault. Who's he supposed to play ahead of Devine? Durnan?!?! He came on and fucking sold the jerseys. Im Devine's biggest critic but he was absolutely solid until Ashcroft went off.

Also, Higgy wasn't trying?! If you actually think that you're grade A idiot and I'd back up Higgy with that square go all the way. Soem of our support don't know SHIT about football and simply love being able to froth at the mouth because their pathetic little egos can't handle a shocking scoreline such as that.

15 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Shut up.

Far too much average players in the team. Needs gutted.

Out of the current squad I'd only keep;

Murdoch

Ashcroft 

J Longridge 

Williamson

Beadling

Thomson

Higginbotham 

L Longridge 

Ryan

Morrison

McCann

Todd

Not ruling any of the other youth players as they haven't played yet for the first team.

Ryan is a league one player, as for the last 3 don't know anything about them, Craigen is good enough, aj's problem was he let far too many good players go, but you've still named 8 decent players that you would keep, that should be enough of a team, aj's last 6 games he only had 1 defeat, been aswell sticking with aj over Crawford. 

Well done with all the 'retard' songs boys. My 16yr old lassie says she won't be back. Lucky she wasn't at any of the games with all the homophobic pish or she would already  be done.  Also the p***k behind me, who was told he was out of order, talking about 'taking that black b*****d off' really makes me question if I want to remain a pars fan too. Stay classy pars fans :(

Paying the price for the board blindly backing AJ to the hilt for so long. We are fucked and this lies solely at the boards door. Queue witty replies of 'sack the board' but it's absolutely true, they chucked all their eggs in one basket and now we have nothing left to get ourselves out this mess cos AJ signed dross and we've had to use any funds we had to rectify that horrendous two year deal mistake. Fucking hopeless from top to bottom and everyone could see it coming but the board buried their heads in the sand. Spineless, just like the team. 

Just now, All-Star-Par said:

Point out anything in the post that's not accurate then you virgin melt. You chug over the board we get it. 

Virgin melt :lol:

Excellent stuff. Getting raging because I'm not raging at the board.

Oh there have been mistakes but all the hyperbole is comically over the top. The spineless stuff is laughable.