Walking Down The Halbeath Road

That's a shitter. We're very thin up top now what with Ryan still out.

Worrying stuff. I imagine Crawford and Shields were already trying to bring a striker in but this makes it urgent.

Would be tempted to try Muirhead and Smith up top to see how that goes. Worth a try. Good opportunity for McCann from the bench as well now surely?

Also if El Bak is to do anything now is the time.

1 hour ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Just try Faiss and Smith up top on Sat. We're playing a League 1 side and that's Faiss' comfort zone. The thought of him scoring a worldie in front of 2,000+ Pars fans makes me need a damp cloth.

I think most of us would need fresh underwear if Faiss scored on Saturday 

:wub:

2 hours ago, P475 said:

I don’t think we’d have released, Keena, unless we had no choice or we have another target in mind? 

We wouldn't have had a choice. 

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

That's a shitter. We're very thin up top now what with Ryan still out.

Worrying stuff. I imagine Crawford and Shields were already trying to bring a striker in but this makes it urgent.

Would be tempted to try Muirhead and Smith up top to see how that goes. Worth a try. Good opportunity for McCann from the bench as well now surely?

Also if El Bak is to do anything now is the time.

Muirhead has been forgotten about a bit but I'd be interested in seeing him upfront, more so than Faiss tbh. 

We've had him upfront more than any other striker this season, we know it doesn't work, at all. 

7 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:
7 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:
Would have liked to have kept Keena but good for him that he's going to be back in first team contention. He can only play for Hearts for the rest of the season, unless he heads back to us before the end of the window. I also kinda like Martin but he's probably not going to be a major loss.
Big chance for Callum Smith between now and the end of the season. Club is focusing on youth, none of the senior forwards are firing; what an opportunity to make a name for yourself.

Problem is he's shite

Careful.

He had a run and did well but since then he’s not been able to get a game for Alloa or Arbroath in the division below.

We really can’t afford any passengers just because they are local lads or youngsters. I think we’re in a relegation battle and need players who can deliver.

Apologies for berating a young player but let’s pick people based on stats and performance. I was gutted Keena was away earlier.

Been linked with nobody this window which is a rarity for us.

I wonder if there is any money at all for new faces, I gather we've only got 1 loan left for the season.

I'd honestly prefer us to sign nobody.

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

He had a run and did well but since then he’s not been able to get a game for Alloa or Arbroath in the division below.

We really can’t afford any passengers just because they are local lads or youngsters. I think we’re in a relegation battle and need players who can deliver.

Apologies for berating a young player but let’s pick people based on stats and performance. I was gutted Keena was away earlier.

Keena is a teammate and pal of Zannata , currently trying to get him to pair up at Alloa, ……………………..ok I just made it up but imagine ..:lol:

9 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

I’m still hoping hearts give him back. He’s not going to play for them.

Levein has said in today's Evening News he's going to get a chance with us.  I imagine that'll only be the odd appearance off the bench initially though, I would've thought it had made more sense to keep him with you and playing regularly.