Walking Down The Halbeath Road

2 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

If Crawford was the coach then I have to say everything has went downhill since potter left.
I'm hopefull this will work though and our scouting network seemed limited to ex clubs and pals before. If I'm being critical there's no real experience there apart from McNamara who isn't involved coaching wise.
Third coach Lee Bullen or Brewster please.

Why do you say these things? Just utter nonsense. Of course some signings were players the management knew/had worked with before but most weren't. 

See;

L Longridge

J Longridge

Aird

Vincent

Durnan

Devine

McCabe

Paton

McAusland

Reid

Hopkirk

Hutton

McKay

BRE

M'Voto

McManus

Talbot 

Morris

Wedderburn

McMullan

Herron

Reilly

Armstrong

Duthie

Lochhead

Beadling

Shiels

Craigen

Ryan

Hippoltye 

Connolly

Thomson

Keena

14 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Raith Killie falkirk qots livvy or old pals pretty much. It’s not really a bad thing just that we could do with broadening the search and unearthing guys like Beadling or Fais.

So not just 'ex clubs and old pals' then?

It's not even 'Raith Killie falkitk qots livvy or old pals pretty much' either.

Add to the list;

Hearts

Sunderland

Motherwell

Dundee United

Partick Thistle

Wolves

Airdrie

Annan

Rochester Rhinos

St Johnstone

Queen's Park

Aberdeen

Inverness

Sheffield Wednesday

Celtic

Blackpool

So not just the small list you claimed.

Edited by DA Baracus

McArthur confirms in that clip that this has been on the cards for a while. It sure does seem like appeasing the fans with popular former players, while spending not a lot of money was the key reasons behind this new management set-up. It's not a terrible idea on paper, although McNamara's agency sets the alarm bells ringing right away.

My main hopes are that we try to play some quick, attacking football, results improve and we give more of our younger stars a shot. If they aren't at the required standard then fair enough but give them the chance to make a mark.

Edit - I would also like to know if McNamara will be getting a cut on transfers like he did at United and if so, how much is it?

Edited by Poet of the Macabre

Much more at ease with after watching Ross' video, an advisory role developing the football side of the business is a good plan and pretty much means there is no chance of him lining his pockets with transfer fees

41 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Much more at ease with after watching Ross' video, an advisory role developing the football side of the business is a good plan and pretty much means there is no chance of him lining his pockets with transfer fees

Interesting to see how this works

mcnamaras agency has two directors, him and his wife so I would assume they will get paid but for what ?

Buchanan isn't a Pars legend, so that's that out the window. 

This is either going to be absolutely glorious or an abject failure. I really, really hope it's the former as Stevie is, quite probably, my favourite player of all time and will stay that way regardless.