Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Just now, VinnyPar said:

Still not officially announced by the club. Out of curiosity, how do journos get a hold of this sort of information before the club have e en announced it? Tam McManus has just tweeted the same, looking very likely it's true.

'Leaks' I would imagine (most likely by players)

_103192327_hartley2.jpg.00a0bda0a0a5b0556937a6ce03ab3a23.jpg

If this wee skidmark got the job (he surely won’t) it would not surprise me if he actually made a decent go of it in the short term given the reasonable squad that he would be working with.
Can you imagine the reception the wee turd would get at TFS!

1 minute ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

Dunno like @DA Baracus they gave AJ a year too long. Nuthings impossible with that sort of board. We should know. 

Hartley is done at any reasonable level in Scotland. No one will touch him after what happened. 

Our board might not be popular with many because they're all wee fannies who cried that they never sacked the manager the exact moment they stamped their feet (although they should have punted him long before now; they definitely got that wrong), but in the main that's the only real mistake they've made. There's simply no chance they would hire Hartley.

I think at the time the board were absolutely right to extend AJ's contract. Obviously this has shown to be the wrong move, but almost no one was saying so at the time (the only real rumblings were a few folk who had concerns about it being 2 years).