Walking Down The Halbeath Road

The thing that gets me about dot net is the group that hang on every word of certain ex Sunday league jobbers who talk more shite than I ever could. It was one of them that started the Griffiths thing and I ended up getting a red card for ramming it down their throats in the next game when he tore us a new one. Same guy said Callum Woods was awful and Bamba would never amount to anything.

Worst thing ever was them hounding Marvin, a female pensioner, who is arguably one of our best fans and admin sat back and let it happen. It should have been closed down after the Masterton stuff and I'm not comfortable that the same people are running the site. Brian does contribute lots of time and effort but there was no excuse for acting like a puppet and silencing any chat about overspending. Surely after a while you would have thought maybe there's some reason they want it covered up? Dot net wasn't even an official site ffs.

1 minute ago, D.A.F.C said:

The thing that gets me about dot net is the group that hang on every word of certain ex Sunday league jobbers who talk more shite than I ever could. It was one of them that started the Griffiths thing and I ended up getting a red card for ramming it down their throats in the next game when he tore us a new one. Same guy said Callum Woods was awful and Bamba would never amount to anything.

Worst thing ever was them hounding Marvin, a female pensioner, who is arguably one of our best fans and admin sat back and let it happen. It should have been closed down after the Masterton stuff and I'm not comfortable that the same people are running the site. Brian does contribute lots of time and effort but there was no excuse for acting like a puppet and silencing any chat about overspending. Surely after a while you would have thought maybe there's some reason they want it covered up? Dot net wasn't even an official site ffs.

Dot net was monitored by someone working at EEP as late as 2010 and Brian was contacted by them if they wanted something removed from the forums.

I'd guess that is probably no longer the case.

Brian is a piece of shit. A horrible, toadying wee coward who did all he could to silence anything said about Masterton et al. He should never be forgiven and should have been run out of East End. He thinks his wee forum is important and struts around like he's something because he banned folk and censored debate. They have a card system for f**k sake! For a football forum!

Pretty sure he regularly grassed folk in to the club which actually resulted in lawyer's letters being sent on a couple of occasions.

Folk who still use it should be ashamed. 

Mind that he went in a massive huff a few years back because some folk made a few jokes when he tried to sell his car on the forum. He threw a monumental tantrum and said he was closing the site down. He put up a big post about it. Of course loads of folk were delighted and a mass of people were posting things like 'Good riddance', all of whom were banned. He clearly was fishing for sympathy but then cried and dished out black cards to anyone who wasn't fawning over him and begging him to reconsider shutting the site down.

In conclusion he's a massive p***k who should be hounded evert time he dares to share his face near anything Pars related given his role in nearly killing the club and total lack of remorse over it.

c**t.

Brian is a piece of shit. A horrible, toadying wee coward who did all he could to silence anything said about Masterton et al. He should never be forgiven and should have been run out of East End. He thinks his wee forum is important and struts around like he's something because he banned folk and censored debate. They have a card system for f**k sake! For a football forum!
Pretty sure he regularly grassed folk in to the club which actually resulted in lawyer's letters being sent on a couple of occasions.
Folk who still use it should be ashamed. 
Mind that he went in a massive huff a few years back because some folk made a few jokes when he tried to sell his car on the forum. He threw a monumental tantrum and said he was closing the site down. He put up a big post about it. Of course loads of folk were delighted and a mass of people were posting things like 'Good riddance', all of whom were banned. He clearly was fishing for sympathy but then cried and dished out black cards to anyone who wasn't fawning over him and begging him to reconsider shutting the site down.
In conclusion he's a massive p***k who should be hounded evert time he dares to share his face near anything Pars related given his role in nearly killing the club and total lack of remorse over it.
c**t.
^^^ still uses .net

P.S Brian shagged his granny, hence the rage

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
14 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:
Is the English language difficult for you lads?

So it is that thing with toads, the elastic bands and the 12V battery then?

No. That's something else.

3 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:

^^^ still uses .net

P.S Brian shagged his granny, hence the rage

Incorrect. 

On the first count, and probably the second, although you can never be sure on those things.

I've met Brian a couple of times, drinks in the same local when I'm up visiting family and he's a decent guy, I really wasn't happy with how he conducted himself through admin but I appreciate he was put under intense pressure from from the previous regime. 

.net is like all single club forums.