Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Not only that, but physically threatened by the brainless buffoons on the door on more than one occasion for absolutely fck all. Met with Robin Ogzog(sp?) at the time to resolve it. Ridiculous stuff.

The Elvis statue as well. Jesus. Good thing there's much more Pars stuff around the place now.

Just now, Stellaboz said:

Not only that, but physically threatened by the brainless buffoons on the door on more than one occasion for absolutely fck all. Met with Robin Ogzog(sp?) at the time to resolve it. Ridiculous stuff.

The Elvis statue as well. Jesus. Good thing there's much more Pars stuff around the place now.

That was because someone mentioned the banning on .net and folk started slagging the bouncers. As they were shitebags they blamed us because we were younger guys. 

The fucking Elvis statue! I was ecstatic when that picture of it being chucked out was posted (official site maybe?).

Watched the Hippo interview and was thinking that he’s maybe getting a rough time of it despite being our second top striker in terms of goals.

Fais seems to be free of this criticism despite being awful and getting more game time. Most of the fans near me on sat gave it the lazy b*****d stuff but I thought when he went off and Fais came on we lost any ability to hold the ball upfront and Falkirk came back into it.

I reckon Keana and Hippo should get a run until we can get someone in. It seems some fans just wont take to him after the dive.

1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:

Watched the Hippo interview and was thinking that he’s maybe getting a rough time of it despite being our second top striker in terms of goals.

Fais seems to be free of this criticism despite being awful and getting more game time. Most of the fans near me on sat gave it the lazy b*****d stuff but I thought when he went off and Fais came on we lost any ability to hold the ball upfront and Falkirk came back into it.

I reckon Keana and Hippo should get a run until we can get someone in. It seems some fans just wont take to him after the dive.

I've been saying that he's been getting it far too tight and unfairly so.

He hasn't been great, but then no one has has. He definitely hasn't been anywhere near as bad as many folk make out. 

Also you're doing this 'Keana' stuff on purpose now, aren't you?

I've been saying that he's been getting it far too tight and unfairly so.
He hasn't been great, but then no one has has. He definitely hasn't been anywhere near as bad as many folk make out. 
Also you're doing this 'Keana' stuff on purpose now, aren't you?
No, honest. 2019 will double check it in future.

1 hour ago, VinnyPar said:

Any transfer rumours?

With Andy Ryan being a long term injury and Faz being utterly dreadful a striker has to be a priority.

What's the script with Louis Longridge? Think we have missed him big time.

I don't think we missed the Louis Longridge that played out wide, seemed a really good no10 though. 

I'd look at cutting the Faiss spell short and looking at another winger. 

Kiltie from Kilmarnock?