Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Literally no one has said the behaviour should go unnoticed or not be called out. There can be no denying the cause of this though so why try and sweep that issue under the carpet as they've been trying to do all season? This statement will make things worse without a shadow of a doubt. 

Literally no one has said the behaviour should go unnoticed or not be called out. There can be no denying the cause of this though so why try and sweep that issue under the carpet as they've been trying to do all season? This statement will make things worse without a shadow of a doubt. 

Stop trying to justify it, citing no sacking as causality.

A sizeable, very vocal minority, want AJ out but that is no excuse for imbeciles to prosper. Sweeping under the carpet would be not making the statement.

Do people want the board to come out and publicly criticize the manager? That's fucking stupidity if ever there was an idea. I've no doubt that they've spoken privately and everyone knows that things need to improve.

Maybe some fans want AJ to publicly show some fire and aggression, challenging his team to pick the f**k up, but it's clear that's not his way.

For the record, I think his days are up, along with his assistant.

Sizeable minority?   No chance. Vast majority.

As folk have said. Nobody disagrees with the abuse needing cut out but the statement throws accusations out there and then says they can comment due to ongoing investigations. I mean, why say anything when the matters have not been fully investigated. It goes on about fair weather fans wanting instant success, big deal. Nothing to do with the club what personal expectations are. You could rip  75% of the wording out and you would have a clearer, more concise message of what the real issues are.  

You've got to hand it to Enigma. Very ballsy trying to take shots at the only relevant side in Fife, while his wee team are getting bitch slapped in the seaside league by Dick Campbell.

Bitch slapped by Dick Campbell we may be, but at least a portion of our fans aren’t having a wee hissy fit about it and resorting to the vile behaviour some of your fans seems to be resorting to. The “these aren’t Dunfermline fans” comments are classic, keep it up.

52 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Bitch slapped by Dick Campbell we may be, but at least a portion of our fans aren’t having a wee hissy fit about it and resorting to the vile behaviour some of your fans seems to be resorting to. The “these aren’t Dunfermline fans” comments are classic, keep it up.

You lost to East Fife and your fans had an absolute meltdown. 

Back. In. Your. Box. 

Edited by Grant228

16 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Sending a bad Snapchat, while awful I'm sure shouldn't lead to our club releasing a statement, both that and the abuse of the shop workers should be open and shut cases where the guilty party are known. 

You don't think your club should publicly condemn that sort of behaviour?

16 hours ago, All-Star-Par said:

Some awful incidents in there no doubt and there is no excusing this type of behaviour, whoever the perpetrators may support but lets be very fair, there was large sections of the support chanting for AJ to be punted several months ago and these noises have increased each passing week, there were even fans in the NW having a pop at each other over it. Perhaps if the chairman and board had made the correct decision to oust him when it was clearly evident things were starting to get more than just vocal and more widespread it wouldn't have escalated to this point. He must take some of the criticism at his door as well as the manager imo. I am not excusing this behaviour however. 

Bizarre stance.  You think the behaviour of the individual(s) involved is inexcusable but think that your board/manager have effectively pushed them towards this behaviour?  Complete nonsense. 

9 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

You've got to hand it to Enigma. Very ballsy trying to take shots at the only relevant side in Fife, while his wee team are getting bitch slapped in the seaside league by Dick Campbell.

Did you injure the steward by sitting on him/her?

Edited by Frank conner

21 hours ago, JFPar said:

Might not have been our fans. I can't imagine any of our own fans flooding toilets or breaking a window.

21 hours ago, Fungi said:

Where's the proof it was ou

Just about to write this. Where's the evidence it was our own fans? Just because there's a loose policy that only Pars fans are allowed in must be true

19 hours ago, Cyril said:

It basically it says, our fans are idiots and stop abusing the team, Did not see the need for 17,000 paragraphs, guy likes the sound of his own voice I think.

17 hours ago, Grant228 said:

Read the statement again, how many Pars fans have actually done anything wrong, 1, possibly 2? It's a long rambling piece of nonsense that goes off on a few tangents. The only confirmed incident which was done by a Pars fan was the video nonsense, and is that enough to get a statement like that put up?

17 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

How do they know most of this was definitely Pars fans? Did they declare themselves as fans before going on their abusive tirades or perhaps go into the club shop or film themselves as full kit wankers?

:lol:  

giphy.gif

43 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

James Craigen is a good guy. Poor form if his family has been targeted.

That's not the case. Craigen is very popular amongst the fans at East End and no ones "family has been targeted". The player in question is Ryan Williamson, and the bit in the statement and now Dunfermline Press is a very exaggerated story. Molehills and mountains comes to mind.

Edited by JFPar

That's not the case. Craigen is very popular amongst the fans at East End and no ones "family has been targeted". The player in question is Ryan Williamson, and the bit in the statement and now Dunfermline Press is a very exaggerated story. Molehills and mountains comes to mind.

Ryan Williamson family were given much worse, but there was certainly a group of people in the stand near the front towards the halfway line that were linked with craigan and were shouted at a few times for cheering for him. Nothing significant but it happened.

31 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

You don't think your club should publicly condemn that sort of behaviour?

Is sending a Snapchat any worse than the fucking loon balls that send abuse to players directly over twitter? If so should a club statement be released everytime that happens? 

I think the guilty party can be punished without the need for all this. 

2 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Is sending a Snapchat any worse than the fucking loon balls that send abuse to players directly over twitter? If so should a club statement be released everytime that happens? 

I think the guilty party can be punished without the need for all this. 

I would expect my club to condemn abuse of players and their families on public forums, yes - do you release a statement every week if there is a tweet? No, but it's clear from the statement this is a culmination of abuse/vandalism issues. I don't doubt the guilty party will be easily identified and can be dealt with, but I think making the rest of your support aware that it's happened and won't be accepted is completely right IMO.

3 hours ago, Enigma said:

Wasn't Dunfermline fans.

I think folk are forgetting, or maybe purposely missing out, that the statement said there were a number of incidents, not just the couple that are being frequently mentioned (regarding Williamson and Craigen).

To represent it as just being about a Snapchat video and an argument with a player's girlfriend is disingenuous.