Walking Down The Halbeath Road

No he doesn't. Longridge and Higgy both played for Falkirk and have had stinkers, nothing to do with playing for them.

And I don't believe Fez is immune from criticism either. I'm a huge fan of his, he's got a great work rate and his general play I feel is good. He's unpredictable at times which is great. But his lack of goals has been a massive fail so far. Massive fail. He's not the only one though, it's like the side just isn't set up quite right. He's missing Cardle and Paton out wide with their quality balls into the box.

4 minutes ago, parsboi said:

He is, along with Moffat next to him being the link man I’d say.

He's not, he could have prime David Beckham out wide slinging balls in but if Faiss isn't in the correct place then he's of no use. 

Interesting that when he scored a hat trick against Brechin there wasn't a problem with the delivery. 

The problem is Faissal, he isn't a natural striker and doesn't have that instinct per se, that was masked at a level below when he had the pace to make up for all manner of sins. At this level though against full time defenders? That won't do it. 

It's absolutely no coincidence that Ryan and Keena seem to get the easier chances, they have a better understanding of where they should be and what runs they should be making, having Paton on the wing wouldn't sort that. 

No he doesn't. Longridge and Higgy both played for Falkirk and have had stinkers, nothing to do with playing for them.

And I don't believe Fez is immune from criticism either. I'm a huge fan of his, he's got a great work rate and his general play I feel is good. He's unpredictable at times which is great. But his lack of goals has been a massive fail so far. Massive fail. He's not the only one though, it's like the side just isn't set up quite right. He's missing Cardle and Paton out wide with their quality balls into the box.
Don't think Longridge or Higginbotham did a forward roll dive to win a penalty for them at East End though?

16 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Seems like Faissal is immune to criticism. Hippo has scored more hasn't he?

They have one league goal each. Which is terrible but Faiss has looked better than Hippo for sure, unless people are trying to be different to seem "interesting" in some way.

14 hours ago, Rob1885 said:

Hippolyte 100% gets harder time of it due to his past.

He could have spent his entire career in the Pars youth set up, he'd still have been poor so far. A waste of a wage unless he improves dramatically. He's only very marginally more useless than Connolly, who's also done next to nothing. 

He was the best football brain at the club and excellent at holding up play. Faissal and now Shankland got lots of goals through him. We really lack that now balls don't stick to anyone upfront.
It's generally accepted he's a good player but not a finisher at times. Like cardle we have went backwards since he left.

The attacks usually always went through Moffat at some stage. Not directly assisting but he was an outlet. You could see him doing it for ayr last week. Ask the ayr fans about how good he is. He's probably as important as shankland for them.
Aye, won't argue that.