Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I have no doubt that Kenny had talent, even when he took over at EEP. The problem was, he wasn't ready to manage the players we had at the time. If you can't get through to the players and don't try and adjust your methods then you've not done a good job. He was a woeful Dunfermline boss but that doesn't mean he can't have improved since.

As for AJ, I can't conceive him surviving another home defeat. If we lose to Morton on Saturday then we'll very likely be 10 points off the top four and eight points behind 5th. 

Our next six fixtures are:

Dec 1st Morton (H)

Dec 8th Partick (A)

Dec 15th Queens (A)

Dec 22nd Ayr (H)

Dec 29th Falkirk (A)

Jan 5th Alloa (H)

I'd think we'd probably need about 14 points out of 18 to get back on track. To say that looks unlikely at the moment is a *huge* understatement.

On 24/11/2018 at 13:38, DA Baracus said:

Nah the statements about the homophobic chanting were spot on and only an absolute p***k would say otherwise.

Folk annoyed about the statements telling fans that homophobic chanting is unacceptable are arseholes.

Anyway, sack the board.

Who mentioned anything about the homophobic chanting? Maybe you should have read the comment instead of firing off into another of your trademark, full of self importance furious rants because someone made a statement which doesn't essentially lick the boards dangle berries like yourself every time they do something. Such an angry chap. 

Another dissapointing result yesterday which will result in no changes at all. Would expect a poisonous atmosphere if we go a goal down against Morton which is no more than the manager and board deserve for the lack of respect we supporters are being shown by them. 

Who mentioned anything about the homophobic chanting? Maybe you should have read the comment instead of firing off into another of your trademark, full of self importance furious rants because someone made a statement which doesn't essentially lick the boards dangle berries like yourself every time they do something. Such an angry chap. 
Another dissapointing result yesterday which will result in no changes at all. Would expect a poisonous atmosphere if we go a goal down against Morton which is no more than the manager and board deserve for the lack of respect we supporters are being shown by them. 

Spot on. Already cringing at the thought of Morton scoring first. If we lose again on Saturday, he simply MUST be sacked.

Couple of points here.

What statements do actually have any issues with? Only the homophobic stuff contained anything of any substance and he was entirely justified in his attempts to stop that.

Lack of respect to fans?? Ok he has a different opinion on the manager to most on here but other than being unhappy about results is there anything else? Does he take a shit in the tea pot or something?

7 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I have no doubt that Kenny had talent, even when he took over at EEP. The problem was, he wasn't ready to manage the players we had at the time. If you can't get through to the players and don't try and adjust your methods then you've not done a good job. He was a woeful Dunfermline boss but that doesn't mean he can't have improved since.

As for AJ, I can't conceive him surviving another home defeat. If we lose to Morton on Saturday then we'll very likely be 10 points off the top four and eight points behind 5th. 

Our next six fixtures are:

Dec 1st Morton (H)

Dec 8th Partick (A)

Dec 15th Queens (A)

Dec 22nd Ayr (H)

Dec 29th Falkirk (A)

Jan 5th Alloa (H)

I'd think we'd probably need about 14 points out of 18 to get back on track. To say that looks unlikely at the moment is a *huge* understatement.

I can see us only picking up 5 points from these games. 

We desperately need a change. 

3 hours ago, All-Star-Par said:

Transparent and obvious. I'm afraid that claiming something doesn't make it true. If you truly think I'm always furious then you're a huge moron. If you think my response was a rant then you're a huge moron. Also please consult a dictionary for the meaning of self-importance.

Perhaps I did jump to a conclusion though, but what statements crticised the fans other than the ones condemning the homophobic chanting? Genuinely don't know.

If you go back a few post you'll see where I do criticise the board. It's almost like you read what you like.

I would add that I simply don't buy in to this 'lack of respect' narrative. It's so very angry and full of self importance. Also what did the board say when you put your concerns to them?

1 hour ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

Homophobia? Surely not at East End Park.

Departure from last years Racism, I suppose.

Did you take a break from abusing the disabled to write that post? Or were you able to do it alongside?

8 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Arguing that you're not always angry by insulting someone?

You speak the truth a lot of the time but it's certainly your gimmick to appear very angry all the time. I assumed it was deliberate.

Responding in kind to an insult doesn't make someone angry. No idea why you've that bizarre nonsense up.

More digs about constantly angry. Sorry, simply not true. By your logic you must be furious since you've just insulted me.

4 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Responding in kind to an insult doesn't make someone angry. No idea why you've that bizarre nonsense up.

More digs about constantly angry. Sorry, simply not true. By your logic you must be furious since you've just insulted me.

How on Earth did I insult you?

I'm sure I'm not the only one that frequents P&B that felt the majority of your posts are of a hostile nature. As I said, assumed this was deliberate and was done for laughs but if you honestly are unaware of this then I don't know what to tell you.

Please let me know if I'm being whooshed here?