Walking Down The Halbeath Road

McIntyre says we have recall options on our players that are currently out on loan in January. 
You lads are now the experts on this matter. First of all, how have Vincent and El Bahk been? I'd imagine the answer is fairly underwhelming considering you're not having the greatest of seasons. I'm sure a few of you will now be seeing what Dundee fans said about El Bahk compared to the destroyer you had previously.
Secondly, and perhaps more importantly, do you think either would qualify as a McIntyre style player? We've not much quality at the moment anyways so it's not that important if they've both been pish it's more the style I'm asking about with this one!
Cheers.
Fais and Vincent aren't even top six championship players never mind spl.
Please take them el bak

Except last season when Vincent was a top 6 player. Like the rest of the team he's been struggling for form. Don't think he's been any worse than the rest of the players. In saying that my preferred central midfield pairing would be Thomson and Beadling.

El Bak..what did they do to our sweet prince?!

Also the SPL hasn't existed for years.

7 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Except last season when Vincent was a top 6 player. Like the rest of the team he's been struggling for form. Don't think he's been any worse than the rest of the players. In saying that my preferred central midfield pairing would be Thomson and Beadling.

I prefer the team without Vincent also. I thought Thomson had a relatively good game on Saturday, probably behind Higginbotham in the who got "pass marks" list.

Seems to me like it would be more than a tad harsh to sack AJ. There’s a fair bit of space between yourselves and 8th and you’re only 6 points off 4th, which was surely your pre season expectation? I’d have thought you’d be better off keeping AJ and using the money it would cost to sack him for a few players in January to mount a play off push.

45 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Seems to me like it would be more than a tad harsh to sack AJ. There’s a fair bit of space between yourselves and 8th and you’re only 6 points off 4th, which was surely your pre season expectation? I’d have thought you’d be better off keeping AJ and using the money it would cost to sack him for a few players in January to mount a play off push.

It wouldn't even be slightly harsh. I'm more loyal to him than almost any other fan and even I agree his time is up.

I'll repeat again; one win and two goals scored in our last eight home league games.

Edited by Poet of the Macabre

It wouldn't even be slightly harsh. I'm more loyal to him than almost any other fan and even I agree his time is up.
I'll repeat again; one win and two goals scored in our last eight home league games.

To counter that your away form is fairly decent. Maybe a few fans who don’t travel away overreacting? What happened to the pars fans who were “just happy to have a club to support”?

IMG_0111.jpg

Anyway who would you be able to get, realistically that going to improve you with the players you’ve got? Dick Campbell maybe? Do us a wee favour, eh?

I was at a few of those away games. We were abysmal against Boreham Wood. We were alright against an atrocious Falkirk. We were poor against Alloa.

Like Poet I've defended the manager more than most but I too think his time has come and he must go.

Its just the basic stuff that's annoying. The lack of subs when needing to change it then daft subs at wrong times.

Playing a talented attacking player like Martin and expecting him to defend when it's not his game. We've lost three or four goals from that alone. Same as last season, wide open midfield with slow one paced midfielders. He changed it, fixed it then changed it again to shoehorn in signings having no idea if it was going to work or not. Now he's changed it back to what didn't work last season.

If we had started with Craigen and swapped Martin once he had tired we would have at least have drawn that game. Falkirk were never in it we tired and sat off them and it was inevitable really. Pretty much exactly the same against QOTS and Alloa.u

Im sure most managers in league one would spot these things and change it.

Edited by D.A.F.C