Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Can one of the more sensible Pars give it about 1 hour then pop over to the match thread and collect D.A.F.C, I think by then it will have gone from fucking hilarious to awkward and uncomfortable.

Leave him for now though. My soul is feasting on his tears.
Yeah I'm totally seething. Really it's true.

3 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
Can one of the more sensible Pars give it about 1 hour then pop over to the match thread and collect D.A.F.C, I think by then it will have gone from fucking hilarious to awkward and uncomfortable.

Leave him for now though. My soul is feasting on his tears.

Yeah I'm totally seething. Really it's true.

tapatalk_1495912993272.gif

New manager please. Even if we were to turn things around under AJ, these spells of absolute shite are no use when you're talking of automatic promotion at the start of the season.

I just can't see how he makes it through the weekend tbh, with us having the international break it's the absolute perfect time.

I was hoping he'd be gone by the time I got back into England but I'm hoping the board are having a night to sleep on it. While the board have been utterly outstanding I can see people getting annoyed at them if they continue to keep AJ in charge. 

It should be a case of thanking him for his efforts but he's taken us as far as he can and it's time to go so someone new can try and progress us.

No acrimony, no fuss.

The board would have at least a week to speak to candidates. 

Even I've converted guys. He can't continue after that.

It was completely gutless and his post-match comments are honestly a disgrace. AJ is arguing that we played well and lost at home to the worst Falkirk side in decades; does he not realise that's 100 times worse than playing shite and losing to them? Not even mentioning that Fasan had maybe a couple of difficult saves to make at most throughout the entire match.

I don't know why but I was expecting him to come out and apologise to the fans but instead he talks absolute complete pish and totally ignores the fact that we were outfought, at home, in a derby match. That left me angrier than anything I saw at the game. As folk have said, it's the perfect time to make a change and carry out a thorough interview process. The next game is County away, which would be very tough in any season, so it's almost a freebie.

Last 8 home matches (inc play-offs):

PL 8 W 1 D 2 GF 2 GA 10

As always when things aren't going well the disgustingly thick fans make themselves known.

In this instance I'm talking about the fans who have been saying the board should be sacked and are putting about conspiracies.

Apparently we aren't a fan owned club because the manager hasn't yet been punted. Seemingly the Centenary Club Lifeline cash is being trousered directly by certain folk at the folk (never named). 

Apparently the board don't care about the fans and think we can all get to f**k because they haven't yet sacked the manager. 

This sneering, ugly, entitled shite is offensively stupid peddled by thick as f**k scum.