Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I'm missing Annan from the complete list, and also Berwick of we aren't counting friendlies. Annoyingly I lived down south when we played Gretna so I'll never have a completed set of all the grounds in Scotland we've played a competitive game at in my Pars supporting lifetime (which includes the likes of Brockville, Broomfield, Douglas Park, Boghead, Bayview etc) unless we draw Gretna 2008 in the Scottish Cup.

I'm pretty sure. AJ out! The man is tactically clueless. I've not been for a few games now as the football has been terrible. Watch the crowds continually decline if this continues.

The board will stick with him, at least until Christmas, hope he can turn it around but I'm not too hopeful.

Thank God for Falkirk tho :)

Edited by Theholyglove

27 minutes ago, Theholyglove said:

I'm pretty sure. AJ out! The man is tactically clueless. I've not been for a few games now as the football has been terrible. Watch the crowds continually decline if this continues.

The board will stick with him, at least until Christmas, hope he can turn it around but I'm not too hopeful.

Thank God for Falkirk tho :)

He's quite clearly not tactically clueless.

That's a moronic cliche that anyone uses should be ashamed of doing so (see also; tactically naive).

Tactically stubborn is more accurate.

First quarter has been shit. We really need to change the starting  XI and really need to start performing far better.

I'm wavering on the manager for the first time.

Edited by DA Baracus

Alloa look tremendously organised but Goodwin is projecting his persona onto them to defend and survive. They almost don't realise they are great going forward. With the players we have we need a more attacking manager. AJ is tactically clueless btw it has been proven time and again. He's stubborn because he doesn't know how to.

29 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

He's quite clearly not tactically clueless.

That's a moronic cliche that anyone uses should be ashamed of doing so (see also; tactically naive).

Tactically stubborn is more accurate.

First quarter has been shit. We really need to change the starting  XI and really need to start performing far better.

I'm wavering on the manager for the first time.

Does he successfully change tactics during a game when it's not going well? Does he introduce subs at the right time to influence a game? How did his 352 experiment go? 

Tactically clueless! So bore of you sanctimonious twit

9 minutes ago, Theholyglove said:

Does he successfully change tactics during a game when it's not going well? Does he introduce subs at the right time to influence a game? How did his 352 experiment go? 

Tactically clueless! So bore of you sanctimonious twit

Bore of what?

His 352 experiment had mixed results. But he changed it 

If he's tactically clueless then how has he has improved every season he's been here?

As I said, tactically stubborn is more accurate.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Bore of what?

His 352 experiment had mixed results. But he changed it 

If he's tactically clueless then how has he has improved every season he's been here?

As I said, tactically stubborn is more accurate.

Hmmm never quite answered the questions like. 

He's stubborn because he's clueless to change it. You can clearly see games where another manager changes his tactics we don't respond then we loose, so yeah you could say he's stubborn but I think a lot of fans will agree with me he's clueless.

Has he improved us this season? Signed a lot of players and spent a few quid. How's that working out?

19 minutes ago, Theholyglove said:

Hmmm never quite answered the questions like. 

He's stubborn because he's clueless to change it. You can clearly see games where another manager changes his tactics we don't respond then we loose, so yeah you could say he's stubborn but I think a lot of fans will agree with me he's clueless.

Has he improved us this season? Signed a lot of players and spent a few quid. How's that working out?

So he has proven he's not tactically clueless then. Glad we agree.

This season has been poor thus far. Not sure where you're getting that he's spent a few quid considering the number of players who left, including what were surely the two biggest earners.

21 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

So he has proven he's not tactically clueless then. Glad we agree.

This season has been poor thus far. Not sure where you're getting that he's spent a few quid considering the number of players who left, including what were surely the two biggest earners.

Paid money for muirhead. Faisal and Vincent won't be on pennys. Tbh I don't know our budget but we've got a big squad and we should be doing better.

No we don't agree, he's clueless lol

Every season in the championship we have had terrible spells then sign players then have good spells then at crucial moments lose games.
At the end of last season we were brilliant with higgy aird and clark. We lack any spark now and have tried to change a winning formula. Same as last season.
Hmmm Shiels and Nat that will work...
Nope let's sign five players but leave aird out then play him once you realise he's probably our best player. Now let's leave beadling out when we have the slowest midfield ever. Let's stick the smallest player in Scotland upfront straight after Fais misses a chance then change it back five mins later.
He's tactically inept. A total imposter.

Not tactically stubborn this season. He's tried various different tactics and formations.  I would like him to go back to be ''tactically stubborn''. That tactical change yesterday was the worst passage of football management ever witnessed.

8 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Every season in the championship we have had terrible spells then sign players then have good spells then at crucial moments lose games.
At the end of last season we were brilliant with higgy aird and clark. We lack any spark now and have tried to change a winning formula. Same as last season.
Hmmm Shiels and Nat that will work...
Nope let's sign five players but leave aird out then play him once you realise he's probably our best player. Now let's leave beadling out when we have the slowest midfield ever. Let's stick the smallest player in Scotland upfront straight after Fais misses a chance then change it back five mins later.
He's tactically inept. A total imposter.

I thought you said you were trolling?

You must be trolling if you support AJs decisions today. I said last season he was tactically poor and after the qots game he should have gone. Look at Livingston you watched them last season they weren't brilliant but with a great manager they're top six spl. You are stubborn but I respect your opinion.