Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Is Devine better than M’Voto I’m not sure he is, however the ramblings on the previous page are just bizzare. 

D.A.F.C is to AJ what Hawk is to Nicky Clark and it’s nice to know that some people really only want to see some people fail. AJ isint going to win the Champions League however he’s been fairly steady for us and has the squad there ready to make some kind of move for promotion, the fact we are still well with in touch of the top few spots after a poor start surely counts for something.

I'd take M'voto over Devine, I'd think I'd rather have Devine at centre mid/defensive mid rather than play him at CB tbh, he seems not bad with the ball at his feet, ish. 

I'd rather have Beadling at CB but I suspect we'll give Devine another shot, hopefully he comes good. 

22 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Also, the Ross County game at Dingwall has been moved back a week, in case folk have booked trains/hotels.

Was Saturday 17th November and will now be Saturday 24th November. 

Yaaaassss!

If nothing goes wrong and I make the County game, I'll have seen the Pars play competitive away matches at every opposition club in the top three tiers of Scottish football.

Only ones I'm missing atm are:

• Ross County
  • Peterhead
  • Berwick Rangers
  • Edinburgh City
  • Queen's Park

We've not had away games at Berwick or QP since I was born but the other three annoy me. Peterhead and County especially always seemed to end up midweek or when I was on holiday.

18 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Don't get me started :( Family reasons meant I couldn't go*

Surprised you've seen us at Berwick. Didn't think you were old enough to have been going the games in the 80s.

*No, this doesn't mean my Mum didn't let me :thumbsdown

Nah went to the friendly a few years back