Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Ok now saw what the admission price was - the Pars get £3.5k travel money and £2k extra prize money for winning plus gate share should readily cover a £10k bill.  

I don't expect our cheque from Boreham wood to be particularly big. Probably about 5.5k, puts us bang on 10k with no money for any win(if we need to pay it for penalties) or appearance bonus.

I don't expect any loss to be significant to our overall finances. But for a game to at best break even is a bit of a joke.

7 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

I don't expect our cheque from Boreham wood to be particularly big. Probably about 5.5k, puts us bang on 10k with no money for any win(if we need to pay it for penalties) or appearance bonus.

I don't expect any loss to be significant to our overall finances. But for a game to at best break even is a bit of a jok

Bang on £11k surely - at best you made a small profit at worst you made a small loss -  but the story being pushed above was of a big loss.  Thus in reality it is pretty much a non story/issue - you say yourself insignificant finance wise.  

9 hours ago, Cowden Cowboy said:

Bang on £11k surely - at best you made a small profit at worst you made a small loss -  but the story being pushed above was of a big loss.  Thus in reality it is pretty much a non story/issue - you say yourself insignificant finance wise.  

No one said it was a "big loss" - another one for the "Cowden Cowboy Talking Pish" folder.

Although, the idea we have to play in this pointless tournament and don't even get decent money out of it is a joke.

On 9/8/2018 at 19:25, Cowden Cowboy said:

BBC is wrong then. You get £3.5k from SPFL and nothing from SFA - with gate money you could readily get up around £10k income in total. Presume though club didn't wish to arrange trip on a wholly economic basis and chose to spend extra on a discretionary basis. Eg Flying, more expensive accommodation, etc.

Just the usual then. 

Daft question but what's the easiest way to get a program these days?
I haven't bought one in years but want to get the special one today for someone, do they sell them in the ticket office?
Yes. Or at the 50/50 kiosks inside the ground (if you sit in the Norrie they're straight on as soon as you go in - not sure where they are in the Main or North West). If you don't get one today I'm pretty sure you can buy them from the publisher - if you're on Twitter then the official DAFC account often mentions them.