Walking Down The Halbeath Road

43 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

It's not bad, but you can get it cheaper getting your flights and hotel. 

Any idea what time the trains in that deal?

No idea about train times yet. Will find out tomorrow though. 

Good few showing interest. 

Flight prices for Saturday morning from Edinburgh have went up about £40.00 in the last few hours. I'd assume due to the amount of people booking/looking at the flights.

England playing Spain at Wembley at 7:45 that night, might await official confirmation of kick off times from either club before booking anything.

23 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Flight prices for Saturday morning from Edinburgh have went up about £40.00 in the last few hours. I'd assume due to the amount of people booking/looking at the flights.

England playing Spain at Wembley at 7:45 that night, might await official confirmation of kick off times from either club before booking anything.

Few of us booked Easy Jet flight and it's going up as you say. All booked into hotel 0.5 miles from the ground.

Lizzie supporters club taking a mini-bus. Full already.  Seems to have captured the imagination.

26 minutes ago, Potted hOuGh said:

Few of us booked Easy Jet flight and it's going up as you say. All booked into hotel 0.5 miles from the ground.

Lizzie supporters club taking a mini-bus. Full already.  Seems to have captured the imagination.

Has date been confirmed?  Didn't want to book anything in case it was moved to Sunday

1 minute ago, Potted hOuGh said:

37147490_612720482455568_156429383299497984_n.jpg

What did Coady's do to upset you :lol:

I'm gutted I won't be able to make the game in just realised I'm double booked but was going to drive there and back, probably the cheapest way to get there.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

This means nothing. It has both Dundee teams at home at the same time for example.

I never claimed it meant anything and you may be correct.  I'm hoping it's correct, same as shitloads of other Pars fans.

Either way I'll be there.

Boreham Wood? Still not quite got to grips with how this Irn Bru Cup thing works.

Anyway strange how connections work. Last line of their Wiki page...

“After beating AFC Fylde 2–1 and Sutton United 3–2, they lost 2–1 to Tranmere Rovers in the Wembley final.”

Cardle’s new club, okay tenuous link in that Sutton is the player we love to hate (after regaining his crown following Hippo signing), and our pre season friendly. As Some Englishman once said, “it’s a funny old game”.

6 hours ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Boreham Wood? Still not quite got to grips with how this Irn Bru Cup thing works.

Anyway strange how connections work. Last line of their Wiki page...

“After beating AFC Fylde 2–1 and Sutton United 3–2, they lost 2–1 to Tranmere Rovers in the Wembley final.”

Cardle’s new club, okay tenuous link in that Sutton is the player we love to hate (after regaining his crown following Hippo signing), and our pre season friendly. As Some Englishman once said, “it’s a funny old game”.

"Can't get me nut rand it"