Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 hour ago, DeeBairn said:

Go on, keep playing Hippo up front, it'll be hilarious.

We'll see how it pans out.

He's scored a couple in the games he's played, although none in the 2 league games yet. 

For me the biggest factor (as far as he's concerned) will be consistency over the season.

AJ has done not too bad in turning players who's careers have stalled in some way into team contributors.

Too early for Pars fans to judge just yet.

10 minutes ago, Potted hOuGh said:

We'll see how it pans out.

He's scored a couple in the games he's played, although none in the 2 league games yet. 

For me the biggest factor (as far as he's concerned) will be consistency over the season.

AJ has done not too bad in turning players who's careers have stalled in some way into team contributors.

Too early for Pars fans to judge just yet.

Quite possibly. The issue with Hippo is if he can't play upfront, there's nowhere else for him. He can't tackle, so wing back is out and longridge seems to have the 10 slot nailed down. 

Quite possibly. The issue with Hippo is if he can't play upfront, there's nowhere else for him. He can't tackle, so wing back is out and longridge seems to have the 10 slot nailed down. 

You spend so much time on this thread giving your expert analysis, sure you don’t fancy coming along to East End and supporting us? Cost you less on fuel too as nearer Dundee.

6 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Whoa, don't knock Falkirks most prolific striker this season, he's all they've got. 

Nah he looks a player tbh. Should score 15-20 this season easily with the service Paul Paton will be providing him with.

Edited by All-Star-Par
Can't spell.

17 minutes ago, smpar said:

Trains down to Hertfordshire aren’t all that expensive tbh, potential to be a cracking away day.

From where?

I've been looking at flights. Seem pretty cheap.

From where?

I've been looking at flights. Seem pretty cheap.

Edinburgh to Stevenage, 20 miles from Borehamwood. I was looking at that train a few weeks ago for another trip and some were going for as cheap as £30 odd.

Travelling by train, even at 3 times+ the travelling time as flying, absolutely kicks the arse out of air travel. Airports are fucking shite.

Not even left the airport from Berlin, still to pay off the trip to Amsterdam, am I going to pay over the odds on travel to watch a competition I have absolutely no interest in? 

Absolutely. 

I was meant to be down the south of England for a course which would've meant my accommodation and travel got paid for, it got cancelled yesterday, gutted. 

Ramsey Travel doing a deal;

Attention all Pars Fans!!!!!

Have you ever wanted to watch the mighty Pars win outside of Scotland? 
Well now here is your chance to cheer them on in Boreham Wood.

We are offering all Pars fans the chance to travel down to London with this incredible deal that no fan would want to miss!!

This deal includes,
Return Train Journey from Edinburgh Waverly to London Kings cross on the 7th September and returning on the 9th.

two nights stay at the Royal National Hotel* (Perfect for groups and only 20 minutes train journey away from Boreham Woods ground) for 3 people.

This is your chance to show Dunfermline how much of a dedicated fan you are! COYP!!!!

This is all for a Fantastic Price of £175pp

(Match day tickets not included)
*other hotels available close to Boreham Wood upon request.

For more information please contact the store on,
01383 621736 
or give an email to,
Dunfermline@ramsayworldtravel.co.uk

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Ramsey Travel doing a deal;

Attention all Pars Fans!!!!!

Have you ever wanted to watch the mighty Pars win outside of Scotland? 
Well now here is your chance to cheer them on in Boreham Wood.

We are offering all Pars fans the chance to travel down to London with this incredible deal that no fan would want to miss!!

This deal includes,
Return Train Journey from Edinburgh Waverly to London Kings cross on the 7th September and returning on the 9th.

two nights stay at the Royal National Hotel* (Perfect for groups and only 20 minutes train journey away from Boreham Woods ground) for 3 people.

This is your chance to show Dunfermline how much of a dedicated fan you are! COYP!!!!

This is all for a Fantastic Price of £175pp

(Match day tickets not included)
*other hotels available close to Boreham Wood upon request.

For more information please contact the store on,
01383 621736 
or give an email to,
Dunfermline@ramsayworldtravel.co.uk

On it.