Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Big blow with Mikey leaving the general manager's position. Will struggle to get someone with his knowledge, character and passion for the club.

At least you Lizzy boys will probably get him back on the bus I'd imagine now though!

23 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
8 hours ago, Shandon Par said:
Oh I'm sure our pigeon-shooter was fully legit. No way would we get involved in anything dodgy. IIRC our old stadium announcer was a pest control person. 

Buy a hawk (not the one that played for St Mirren)

Or lend them my cat.

By the sounds of it he'll almost certainly be getting a very significant pay increase and increased benefits. Fair play to him as he's a really sound guy who always has time for everyone. He's gone a great job at East End as well and hopefully we'll see him back someday.

10 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

By the sounds of it he'll almost certainly be getting a very significant pay increase and increased benefits. Fair play to him as he's a really sound guy who always has time for everyone. He's gone a great job at East End as well and hopefully we'll see him back someday.

He'll be back on the Lizzie bus, afterall he started it but it's a bit more socially inclusive now as it's developed over time.

Be good to see him back in Charlie D's and the NW, where according to the snidey social media users among our support all the bad people hang out.

But you can't control the Internet fishwives and their lies. Unfortunately.

Mikey has done a lot of positive stuff.  No time for negatives. 

2 hours ago, Potted hOuGh said:

He'll be back on the Lizzie bus, afterall he started it but it's a bit more socially inclusive now as it's developed over time.

Be good to see him back in Charlie D's and the NW, where according to the snidey social media users among our support all the bad people hang out.

Your last sentence.  Not one person has brought up any negatives, so why even bother mentioning it...?!

well done Mikey - cracking job.

What happened to all of the shite tat that was removed from Legends? I'm talking garbage like that fucking Elvis figure. Hopefully it was launched in to a big fucking fire, but only after being kicked to f**k by angry denizens of Dunfermline.

What happened to all of the shite tat that was removed from Legends? I'm talking garbage like that fucking Elvis figure. Hopefully it was launched in to a big fucking fire, but only after being kicked to f**k by angry denizens of Dunfermline.
Myself and our mutual friend asked the same question on Saturday! We think someone simply stole the Elvis one night, and funnily enough I think we mentioned something out destroying it too.
Good news is that there are much more Pars related stuff on the walls now including two cheques from Pars United, which I feel we should cash in now.

5 hours ago, Potted hOuGh said:

I hope you manage to find the attention you are seeking wee man.

37 minutes ago, All-Star-Par said:

I hope you manage to find the attention you are seeking wee man.

Aye okay big man.

The point is Mikey will be back in the NW by his own admission. Great stuff. If it's good enough for a man of his quality that will do me.

That particular area was slammed on .Net with an element claiming all sorts of unsubstantiated negatives regarding a specific area of the ground. Demonisation of some of our own supporters by an element of our support on social media.

This was challenged and ended up with an informal collective night at the club hosted by Ross McArthur.

That went well as recorded at the time. There was still some controversy on the night and untruths passed about again on social media afterwards. Including on here at the time.

Thats my point.

If you give too much of a f**k what bed-wetters on the internet are saying then a priority evaluation is in order tbh.

I thought it was already widely accepted that .net is full of zoomers and facebook is a smorgasbord of people tagging each other, ridiculous comments and middle-aged mums?

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

There are some fannies in the NW though, such as the guys who persisted with the homophobic chanting.

Obviously not everyone there is a fanny though. Just some of them.

Absolutely, just as there are fannies in the Norrie, and I have absolutely no doubt if I was to sit in the main stand there would be some there aswell. 

As it is the actions of a few brought attention to the NW, throwing things at officials and homophobic chanting will achieve that, the "them and us" attitude wasn't especially great that followed though, f**k knows why anyone cares what people on .net write*, full of hysterical, shite patter dicks. 

*Apart from when I post on it, I'm very important obviously. 

Best of luck to Mikey at Tannadice or Ross County.
---
10/1 on Pars to win the league seems very generous of the bookies. 

He didn’t say he was heading due south, did he?

Odds will no doubt change after the United game when we’ll have a slightly better idea of where we’re at, albeit without the 7 key players who are out. Win and we’ll be about 6-1, lose and we’ll be 25-1. I’ll still take us to finish above United if they continue with their current manager. If we win he may get the sack and that may be the start of a United resurgence.

Then again, maybe not, so hopefully we overcome the hoodoo of not beating United for 73 games, Clark misses a pen again. That would be sweet.

*there may be some discrepancies in the numbers within this post

2 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

He didn’t say he was heading due south, did he?

Odds will no doubt change after the United game when we’ll have a slightly better idea of where we’re at, albeit without the 7 key players who are out. Win and we’ll be about 6-1, lose and we’ll be 25-1. I’ll still take us to finish above United if they continue with their current manager. If we win he may get the sack and that may be the start of a United resurgence.

Then again, maybe not, so hopefully we overcome the hoodoo of not beating United for 73 games, Clark misses a pen again. That would be sweet.

*there may be some discrepancies in the numbers within this post

Who's the 7 players out? Beadling is the only one I can think of who we're really missing.