Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 minute ago, D.A.F.C said:

What was the game when Falkirk had a flag for every youth player and announced them as the next coming only for Joe to totally destroy their full backs? How that game finished only 0-1 I’ll never know? Did they not miss a pen?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_div_1/8890482.stm

If it's that game you are talking about, you guys missed a penalty.

I think the best I ever saw Cardle play was the opening game of the season at Falkirk in the 10/11 campaign. He ran riot in the first half and ruined the full back's career.

That was the first time I’d seen/heard of Higgy. Didn’t take me long to figure out he was a dick, pretty sure I had a pretty severe dislike for the boy until his first game for us. Some boy.

The SFL page used to upload highlights and they dubbed over the raucous celebrations with a round of applause and a gentle cheer. Bizarre stuff.

2 hours ago, DeeBairn said:

Kieron Duffie, in all likelihood. Was quite possibly Higgys first game for us.

Nah it was Jason Marr, Kieran Duffie came on in the second half and done better from what I remember, although Cardle was knackered by that point. 

I want to say you had a player called Compton? Playing who looked decent, can't remember Higginbotham. 

You also had Mhedi Khalis who was legitimately awful, I'm sure Mark Millar made his debut? 

11 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Nah it was Jason Marr, Kieran Duffie came on in the second half and done better from what I remember, although Cardle was knackered by that point. 

I want to say you had a player called Compton? Playing who looked decent, can't remember Higginbotham. 

You also had Mhedi Khalis who was legitimately awful, I'm sure Mark Millar made his debut? 

Jack Compton, good player on his day. Thought he was the boi, everyone who managed him seemed to think otherwise.

Mehdi Khalis. I need a drink now. We are a team who signed Davie Sinclair. Khalis may be the worst defender I've ever seen in a Falkirk top..

14 hours ago, All-Star-Par said:

I believe that was the last time he ever went down the line and crossed with his left for Pat Clarks winner in that game. Did they not go through two rightbacks trying to stop him? 

iirc, he crossed the ball with his left for the Paul Burns daisy-cutter in our last win against Utd...August 2011 :lol:

3 hours ago, Rob1885 said:

iirc, he crossed the ball with his left for the Paul Burns daisy-cutter in our last win against Utd...August 2011 :lol:

Memory lane is a lovely place and all, but you really need to sort that record out. If you can't beat them this season, you should just shutter the stadium.

11 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Maybe the next time you beat Montrose you’ll have completed yours?

I'm quite happy with three modern stands with unobstructed views of the modern pitch. But please, try and stadium w**k EEP all you want. 

I'm quite happy with three modern stands with unobstructed views of the modern pitch. But please, try and stadium w**k EEP all you want. 

You mentioned stadium, I inferred that your advice to “shutter” it was to do with closing it down when we still await yours being completed and then officially opened. My mistake, you were obviously wanting us to take photos of it and tag you in. Enjoy.@DeeBairn IMG_0586.jpg

7 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

You mentioned stadium, I inferred that your advice to “shutter” it was to do with closing it down when we still await yours being completed and then officially opened. My mistake, you were obviously wanting us to take photos of it and tag you in. Enjoy.@DeeBairn IMG_0586.jpg

I prefer to think of it as having ample room for expansion. Y'know, in case we ever end up as massive club as you and need another 3k seats. 

Are those seats supposed to be pink or are they just ancient and faded. Loving the cow shed roofs. Lucky you having four of them! 

2 minutes ago, Potted hOuGh said:

Leaving in less than an hour with a car full.

Hoping we take a reasonable crowd given it's on the box.

Stern test for a new look team and I'm not placing any bet on us, too close to call.

I won't say this too many times in my life, but I'm at work surrounded by Dundee fans. 

Gonnae no f**k this up?