Walking Down The Halbeath Road

17 minutes ago, NewBornBairn said:

Oooh, effort and passion. Myles Hippolyte. I think I see your problem there chief.

If he doesn't show effort he'll be dropped. Our manager has little patience in that regard and has proven before that he can be ruthless

If he doesn't show effort he'll be dropped. Our manager has little patience in that regard and has proven before that he can be ruthless

He’ll be dropped about 4 or 5 games into the season then, even earlier if you go down a goal, when the going gets tough he becomes a total passenger.

1 minute ago, All-Star-Par said:

Just like Higgy was meant to be?

And Aird too?

Also Craigen as well?

Then they pumped you lot rotten.

Just because they managed to beat us last season doesn't make them any good.  You were still 15 points behind St Mirren.

Just because they managed to beat us last season doesn't make them any good.  You were still 15 points behind St Mirren.

Livingston finished 12 points behind St Mirren and they’re a Premiership side now.

2 minutes ago, All-Star-Par said:

Will never understand smaller teams bitterness towards their bigger counterparts. We have a bigger fan base and therefore bigger budget so can attract better players, not rocket science really.

giphy-1.gif

And Aird too?
Also Craigen as well?

Don’t think I ever commented on Higginbotham, probably because there was a 4 year gap between him playing with us and you.

The only thing I’ve got to say about Aird is that he’s a snivelling wee bigoted c**t.

Craigen is also a shitebag and can be put into the same bracket as Hippo.

As you were x

43 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

Don’t think I ever commented on Higginbotham, probably because there was a 4 year gap between him playing with us and you.

The only thing I’ve got to say about Aird is that he’s a snivelling wee bigoted c**t.

As you were x

Nae bor, Liam Gal. 

3 hours ago, All-Star-Par said:

And Aird too?

Also Craigen as well?

Difference is, Hippo has proven at two consecutive clubs now that he disappears when effort is required. I wouldn't take bets on similar if I was a bookie. 

3 hours ago, smpar said:

Livingston finished 12 points behind St Mirren and they’re a Premiership side now.

Not sure what your point is there. They beat you in a playoff to go up. As in, they were better than you. 

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

giphy-1.gif

Quite poor bait as well, given how much they always bang on about players leaving them because they don't pay high wages. If you're going to fish, keep the story straight, at least. 

1 minute ago, DeeBairn said:

Quite poor bait as well, given how much they always bang on about players leaving them because they don't pay high wages. If you're going to fish, keep the story straight, at least. 

We don't pay massive wages but its simple maths that we can afford better wages as we get higher home crowds than Falkirks two thousand through the gates.

As you were x
http://replygif.net/i/333.gif

Yaaasss, we're back to 'yoooose pyur pay high wayjes!!!!!!!', which is really just a roundabout way of saying 'yooose ur cheets who ur spendin mre thun u can aford!'.
Once it goes awry, as long as we can afford the 1% when we all club together then don't see a problem?

Beats waiting for a supermarket to bail you out of your carpetbagging hovel I suppose.