Walking Down The Halbeath Road

7 hours ago, MrDust said:

Hippo is never a forward, he wanted to play there and was given the chance with us but was more effective out wide

He is a cracking player at this level but can be very stop start and not make the effort to get himself into the game, seen him so many times being lazy then the crowd get on his back and he ups it for 5 mins, tho that usually is a few tackles and one is a booking which he is very prone to.

Hippo will get abuse from us, its how the rules are, which is a pity as on his day was a cracking player for us, same applies to Higgy but he is an eejit full stop

AJ got the best out of him playing against plumbers, personal trainers, joiners etc that's like saying Jeremy Kyle is effective in life skills

We have all seen these strikers show outstanding goals per game in the seaside leagues when they are full time v part time, its  judgement time now when its a level playing field.

As for Dundee, I really dunno why they didnt free him/pay him off as that's effectively what they have done unless their is a clause in his loan contract of some sort or fee if you want to sign him after it, tho kinda sounds like Dundee gave him daft money and he would be silly to leave and Dunfermline are making a healthy contribution that no other club would

Get used to Louis twinkle toes and no end product, thats what he does, tho is capable on a day or two of it clicking, more than often it doesnt

I think he is one of 3 or 4 who could get sent off against us in our games, he does go a bit OTT and doesnt like criticism even when he is in the wrong.

I really didnt want him signing on again...cheers for taking on his wage demands we wouldnt 

:lol:

We're clearly paying guys £5k a week.

Everyone we've signed is shit.

The entire squad will be sent off against Falkirk.

8 hours ago, MrDust said:

Hippo is never a forward, he wanted to play there and was given the chance with us but was more effective out wide

He is a cracking player at this level but can be very stop start and not make the effort to get himself into the game, seen him so many times being lazy then the crowd get on his back and he ups it for 5 mins, tho that usually is a few tackles and one is a booking which he is very prone to.

Hippo will get abuse from us, its how the rules are, which is a pity as on his day was a cracking player for us, same applies to Higgy but he is an eejit full stop

AJ got the best out of him playing against plumbers, personal trainers, joiners etc that's like saying Jeremy Kyle is effective in life skills

We have all seen these strikers show outstanding goals per game in the seaside leagues when they are full time v part time, its  judgement time now when its a level playing field.

As for Dundee, I really dunno why they didnt free him/pay him off as that's effectively what they have done unless their is a clause in his loan contract of some sort or fee if you want to sign him after it, tho kinda sounds like Dundee gave him daft money and he would be silly to leave and Dunfermline are making a healthy contribution that no other club would

Get used to Louis twinkle toes and no end product, thats what he does, tho is capable on a day or two of it clicking, more than often it doesnt

I think he is one of 3 or 4 who could get sent off against us in our games, he does go a bit OTT and doesnt like criticism even when he is in the wrong.

I really didnt want him signing on again...cheers for taking on his wage demands we wouldnt 

Don't thank us thank our creditors circa 2013 hunny bun x

Edited by All-Star-Par

17 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
54 minutes ago, ShaggysBeard said:
I think it was important for Hippolyte to get on the right of the fans as early as possible. Perfect start for him.

Agreed. He definitely should graft hard to avoid further racial abuse

You're really pushing this angle. You're absolutely desperate for it to be true, rather than it being the case that it was a couple of scumbags (who hopefully are banned and never come near East End, or any other ground, ever again).

Just now, Believe The Hype said:

Yip, must leave a bitter taste in the mouths of your racist element though. 

You're really pushing this angle. You're absolutely desperate for it to be true, rather than it being the case that it was a couple of scumbags (who hopefully are banned and never come near East End, or any other ground, ever again)

You're really pushing this angle. You're absolutely desperate for it to be true, rather than it being the case that it was a couple of scumbags (who hopefully are banned and never come near East End, or any other ground, ever again).
We're not the ones posting the same thing twice. #pushing

5 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
7 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

We're not the ones posting the same thing twice. #pushing

You keep posting similar things.

That won't make it true.

There's morons in every support, and occasionally on the park (Challenge Cup fixture) too.

I was, of course, referring to being an ex-Falkirk player and the obvious dive and cheating at EEP that made sections of our support uneasy about his signing.

Edited by ShaggysBeard

15 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Won't make what true? That dunfermline supporters racially abused Hippolyte? No matter what way anyone spins it, it is true. 

You're clearly trying to make out that Dunfermline fans are racist and that there is an issue with racism among Dunfermline fans. 

The truth is that a handful of Dunfermline fans  were racist scumbags. That's perhaps 5 or so out of thousands. I hope they never come to East End again.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

You're clearly trying to make out that Dunfermline fans are racist and that there is an issue with racism among Dunfermline fans. 

The truth is that a handful of Dunfermline fans  were racist scumbags. That's perhaps 5 or so out of thousands. I hope they never come to East End again.

Please read my post more carefully before you retort in your victimised droves. I said your racist element, which after several replies has been acknowledged by yourselves .  You guys are really hard work. 

31 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Yip, must leave a bitter taste in the mouths of your racist element though. 

Shut up honkey

9 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Please read my post more carefully before you retort in your victimised droves. I said your racist element, which after several replies has been acknowledged by yourselves .  You guys are really hard work. 

Element = 4 or 5 guys.

How many of your fans sang songs about Shiels? How many of them threw eyeballs? Should we bring this up as often as possible as some sort of petty point scoring?

8 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
15 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Shut up honkey

^^^Cracker

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Element = 4 or 5 guys.

How many of your fans sang songs about Shiels? How many of them threw eyeballs? Should we bring this up as often as possible as some sort of petty point scoring?

Typical of that lot. Happy as Larry dishing it out, utterly shite at taking it back.