Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Anyone that has the temerity to tickle Nat’s belly during a game has certainly got something about him.

Have to say I never saw this signing happening. Signing Faissal one day and Hippo the next certainly was two extremes - a player once idolised followed by a player once demonised.

I should have known that as soon as we signed Faissal equilibrium would soon be restored.

Here Vic explains...

[/url]

IMG_0819.thumb.jpg.8771108ab9d1db9b37d33eb530bde47a.jpg

17 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Don't blame you for hiding over here m8.

I'd be really worried too if I'd got all excited about my new team and it turned out they were a bunch of utter diddies.

I'd wait until you play your first competitive game before calling anyone else's team diddies, tbf. 

Just now, Black and White Tragic said:
26 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:
I'd wait until you play your first competitive game before calling anyone else's team diddies, tbf. 

Your support have already adjudged our signings, in the main, as diddies on here. So anything better is a bonus. But, since we didn't get beat today we get a free hit.

Well, that's one way of looking at not playing today, I guess!? 

1 minute ago, Black and White Tragic said:
4 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:
Well, that's one way of looking at not playing today, I guess!? 

Everyone gets a free gameday, I'm sure you'll celebrate not getting beat on yours with a party, and a cake.

We've already got the cake on order, no snitching now!

10365a9d50febf7a9df609e2b438c061.jpg

7 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:
13 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:
We've already got the cake on order, no snitching now!

10365a9d50febf7a9df609e2b438c061.thumb.jpg.60dafbe029d636cb1355fd4a59159607.jpg

Not very "in the moment", up your shock and awe game.

To be honest, I'm biding my time until one of your fans gets lifted for racially abusing Hippo again. I can only really work with the material you guys provide.

Trying not to mention Fl00d unless he turns back up like Freddie Kruger and signs for one of us.

To be honest, I'm biding my time until one of your fans gets lifted for racially abusing Hippo again. I can only really work with the material you guys provide.

Trying not to mention Fl00d unless he turns back up like Freddie Kruger and signs for one of us.
The irish players' name will be never mentioned for the fear that he appears as a signing at your club, like a corrupted hobbit taking rings in lieu of wages.

5 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:
19 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

The irish players' name will be never mentioned for the fear that he appears as a signing at your club, like a corrupted hobbit taking rings in lieu of wages.

Willow Flood?