Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I'm not one to say I told you so (I am) 

But to all the doubters, I fucking telt ye! 

Us thanking ex Raith director Eric Drysdale is banter. 

If Drysdale was involved in the deal it's a cert that Dunfermline will go on to be promoted at Dundee's expense.

38 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Fucking hell, if there was one signing that would make Falkirk fans laugh more than Willo Flood it would be Myles Hippolyte. 

I'm genuinely a bit bemused. 

He's signed up already apparently. Will be announced tomorrow according to what I've read on the Lizzie Facebook page. 

Someone like Hippo would be an ideal partner for El Bak. Athletic, decent touch, a bit of pace and skill - doesn’t have to be an out and out scorer, just someone that can trouble defences and create chances for the lethal Moroccan/French prince.

6 minutes ago, patricelad said:

It’s a new season for the boy we all know what he done against us but that’s in the past we all know how good a player he is and if aj signs him we will welcome him to the club

You just need to keep him upright, motivated, injury free and happy. Do that, and you'll get a good game out him each month.