Walking Down The Halbeath Road

All the best for you guys, know how much you wanted this to happen, a season in the top flight will have done Faiss the world of good, he will cause havoc in that league, and also f**k the DAB's at the same time. IMO. Thank you. 

52 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, JFPar said:
I'll take the bait. Your crowd were in your wanking chariots for days over some guy who got relegated with Dumbarton. Gives us our moment sen.

Thats not what wanking chariots means m8

I'm not believing for a second Bairnardo that you wouldn't have a man as beautiful as Faiss in your team, football ability doesn't matter here. 

30 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Dunfermline's 'Return of Dobbie' moment. Fair play. :thumsup2

I thought about that earlier, while it's true that not past players live up to the hype, Dobbie is proof that if you're good enough you'll be fine. 

25 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

All the best for you guys, know how much you wanted this to happen, a season in the top flight will have done Faiss the world of good, he will cause havoc in that league, and also f**k the DAB's at the same time. IMO. Thank you. 

God speed Biggie. 

3 minutes ago, ShaggerG said:

So, who's the better player folks, El Bak or Dobbie?

Dobbie has proven that he can do it at a far higher level than what Faiss has managed so far. Unless he has genuinely regressed considerably I'd still say Dobbie. 

They'd work perfectly as a partnership though. 

Sorry it took so long to get here and post my delight at the return of  Fais,  I was busy mopping up jizz I sprayed everywhere. 

Thats one hell of a handsome laddie, and he looks ready to rip defenders some new ringpieces. 

BRING IT ON. 

48 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Thanks. Give smudger a high five for personally seeing the deal through.

3 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Quite interested to see how he gets on. Absolutely unplayable on his day, vaguely even remember that being against Premiership opposition when with Dunfermline. Obviously inconsistent though.

Aye he performed brilliantly against County and Dundee whilst we were in the first, evidently didn't do that consistently in the Premier. 

Also Andy Rodgers is a weird bloke. Screenshot_20180712-192409.thumb.png.0c997f975f25b970e7a4547722c1e1ed.png

Aye he performed brilliantly against County and Dundee whilst we were in the first, evidently didn't do that consistently in the Premier. 

Also Andy Rodgers is a weird bloke. Screenshot_20180712-192409.thumb.png.0c997f975f25b970e7a4547722c1e1ed.png

Despite playing for Ayr and sharing my dislike for Dunfermline, Andy Rodgers is a massive c**t.

46 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Quite interested to see how he gets on. Absolutely unplayable on his day, vaguely even remember that being against Premiership opposition when with Dunfermline. Obviously inconsistent though.

Season 2015-16 he was outstanding against Dundee and Ross County in the cup games. He's obviously not proved himself in the Premiership but play him in his right position and he will cause all sorts of bother. 

46 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

f**k knows what he's begging us for help, bit part player 14 years ago. I'm away to vote for Bak just to push him over the edge.