Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Just now, Potted hOuGh said:

Piracy was right. So therefore I was right. DA Baracus up yir shuct

Come on ye f*ckin Pars

Pipe doon Piracy.

I still believe you were making shit up and have no idea about signings. Otherwise why didn't you tell us about the other signings that were made?

Same goes for all the other folk who claim to have sources. If any of you do have genuinely have sources then you're utter rats for disclosing confidential information on public forums just for attention.

Anyway; delighted with the return of the Wee Moroccan Ace 

9 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Pipe doon Piracy.

I still believe you were making shit up and have no idea about signings. Otherwise why didn't you tell us about the other signings that were made?

Same goes for all the other folk who claim to have sources. If any of you do have genuinely have sources then you're utter rats for disclosing confidential information on public forums just for attention.

Yadda yadda.

This one came straight from the top. 

Lets hope he can do the business.

8 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Pipe doon Piracy.

While I "ken" people within the club I've not once been told of signing news before it happened*, my guessing that we were still pursuing Faiss was me thinking logically about what strikers would AJ have pursued this long... 

*I was speaking to said person a few weeks back, just having a laugh and a banter and Faiss cropped out, I made a joke about using a hash tag (Not one as decent as what was used in the actual video) and he replied with some speil about how Faiss would be announced on video, with the camera panning over him, ending with the hashtag "GuessWhosBak", I laughed, he laughed and the conversation moved on with me absolutely certain he was taking the piss, as he normally does. It's very plausible that he had no idea about the transfer and that when we did have the chance to sign him he used said idea because it's a cracker. Regardless...

He's getting a punch right to the kidneys next time I see him. 

On behalf of everyone at Dundee, I would just like to apologise for breaking El Bak. He is not the same player who left you. If you could somehow fix him and also keep the dabs doon at the same time it would be greatly appreciated. All the best for the coming season.

Thank you.