Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Unconfirmed reports of a bald, emaciated creature lurking in the bushes in Dunfermline Cemetery. Police advise owners of football clubs to stay well aware until they bring the pathetic creature to heel. 

1 hour ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Willo to Falkirk a stick on now. What's more they'll end up winning the league after everyone (including their own support) dismiss the signing as woeful.

We could use him to keep seagulls of the roof of the main stand, I guess. 

We've been linked with a youth striker from Middlesborough along with Falkirk and St Mirren. Agents definitely leaking the story in the hope he doesn't have to come to any of those clubs. 

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/07/09/por-scottish-trio-eye-boro-striker-armstrong-on-loan/

I'd post it in the Falkirk thread but I ken you're all watching, perverts x

9 minutes ago, DeeBairn said:

We could use him to keep seagulls of the roof of the main stand, I guess. 

He's already signed a contract with Dundee City council to carry out some authentic Ghost Walks round the Hilltoun.

2 minutes ago, Potted hOuGh said:

He's already signed a contract with Dundee City council to carry out some authentic Ghost Walks round the Hilltoun.

Has he not haunted that part of the fair city enough already? 

Unconfirmed reports of a bald, emaciated creature lurking in the bushes in Dunfermline Cemetery. Police advise owners of football clubs to stay well aware until they bring the pathetic creature to heel. 

You've just described approximately 23% of the Fife population tbf.

Mainly youth players tonight although Connolly and Smith start:

1 Cammy Gill 2 Josh Robertson 3 Kieran Swanson 4 Gregor Jordan 5 Stuart Morrison 6 Paul Allan 7 Matty Todd 8 Joe Thomson 9 Callum Smith 10 Aidan Connolly 11 Brandon Luke

2 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Joe Thomson playing too. Where is Beadling? Is he injured?

Aye he'll be out a few weeks. 

5 trialists on the bench eh? Wonder if there are any potential first teamers or if they're getting looked at for predominantly the youth side. I wonder if anyone will recognise any? Oh the excitement. 

10 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Joe Thomson playing too. Where is Beadling? Is he injured?

Oh aye; missed that name!

6 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Aye he'll be out a few weeks. 

5 trialists on the bench eh? Wonder if there are any potential first teamers or if they're getting looked at for predominantly the youth side. I wonder if anyone will recognise any? Oh the excitement. 

I'll let you all know

Matty Todd puts us 1-0 up in Arbroath, is he the central midfielder who scored against East Fife? Thought he looked very good when he came on against Tranmere considering the circumstances. Bit of Nicky Phinn about him. 

Matty Todd puts us 1-0 up in Arbroath, is he the central midfielder who scored against East Fife? Thought he looked very good when he came on against Tranmere considering the circumstances. Bit of Nicky Phinn about him. 

Yes, Todd got the first v Arbroath.

Seems like we’ve had a hunner chances, funny team from us too with a few players missing but that’s our best back 4 and keeper out there. I don’t think we will ever beat Dunfermline again. No matter how we play always seem to get beat. Can’t wait for the inevitable 2nd round irn bru Cup tie defeat at EEP.