Walking Down The Halbeath Road

All this talk of greatest strikers (of the modern era) and not a single mention of John Watson. The Faissal of his day whose goals brought the club back from not only third tier (and didn’t bugger off to Dundee) but to the prem. Didn’t even play futsal. Did most of it sporting a perm. That header.

I feel ashamed for you all.

9 hours ago, patricelad said:

Who was the trialsits

Are you the same guy that posts all over DAFC.net? 

You are going to get slaughtered on here with your grammar and spelling. 

I predict you'll end up like Piracy and, be chased away for all the utter pish you post. 

I hope you enjoy P&B before you're hounded out of here. 

5 hours ago, Black and White Tragic said:

All this talk of greatest strikers (of the modern era) and not a single mention of John Watson. The Faissal of his day whose goals brought the club back from not only third tier (and didn’t bugger off to Dundee) but to the prem. Didn’t even play futsal. Did most of it sporting a perm. That header.

I feel ashamed for you all.

Andy Smith was a goal machine and could cut it in the Premier League too (though hardly a glamorous player). Watson scored so many types of goals too.

Hope AJ can unearth us another forward who can be mentioned in the same breath as those players. They’re often the ones who capture the imagination and get the youngsters hooked on their team (and get the auld codgers reminiscing).

IMG_3726.jpg.72c82e0b3ae85e741990f812b9fb36e9.jpg
Look how happy he looks compared with when he signed with Dunfermline.
Manchester City, in a galaxy long, long ago before Man City had billions spent and started winning titles. Tenuous, very tenuous.

Impressed with the number of Twitter followers Bali has. Most impressive. Massive club might actually cut it in this case.

He's only smiling because he woke up in a hut full of heroin and hookers.

We all know why he went, be honest about it.

Edited by DeeBairn
Edited for libel reasons