Walking Down The Halbeath Road

15 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Never heard of Murdoch before today. A quick search suggests he played for Morton. Morton beat us regardless of who they play, so I probably missed him.

Also played for Cowdenbeath against us I believe, cracking player. Ideal for a 442.

1 hour ago, djchapsticks said:

Clearly realised that not even he is mutated enough to reside in Fife.

He’s released a statement:  “When I agreed to sign for Dunfermline I had not realised how ugly their fans were.  I felt like George Clooney walking down the streets of the town; it’s not something I think I can get used to.   Also Shannon Par is a c**t”.

Hard to disagree with any of that.

14 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

He’s released a statement:  “When I agreed to sign for Dunfermline I had not realised how ugly their fans were.  I felt like George Clooney walking down the streets of the town; it’s not something I think I can get used to.   Also Shannon Par is a c**t”.

Hard to disagree with any of that.

He can't spell either then. 

Ah Floods agent. 
Was us that signed him buddy, was us that signed off on the terms we offered him, if we weren't happy with them we wouldn't have offered them, you're welcome. 

What to deduce from this?

Dunfermline’s Manager and Board thought Willo Flood a good signing for the club....
Dunfermline’s Manager and Board were desperate enough to sign him that they were willing to allow him to invoke clauses to leave at his own discretion.....
Dunfermline’s Manager and Board think he’s so good that they are willing to welcome him back from fucking Bali United ([emoji23]) should things not work out....
What an absolute riddy for everyone associated with the Pars......

4 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

What to deduce from this?

Dunfermline’s Manager and Board thought Willo Flood a good signing for the club....
Dunfermline’s Manager and Board were desperate enough to sign him that they were willing to allow him to invoke clauses to leave at his own discretion.....
Dunfermline’s Manager and Board think he’s so good that they are willing to welcome him back from fucking Bali United (emoji23.png) should things not work out....
What an absolute riddy for everyone associated with the Pars......

Yet I don't feel embarrassed about this at all.

I do feel a bit embarrassed for you though. The way you are trying to make big deal over this is cringeworthy at best. 

Its still the same board and manager that built a team  capable of finishing 4th last season, so I'll trust them to build a team equally as good again this season without Flood. 

I think it the rest of the league that's dodged a bullet here. 

6 minutes ago, P475 said:

Yet I don't feel embarrassed about this at all.

I do feel a bit embarrassed for you though. The way you are trying to make big deal over this is cringeworthy at best. 

Its still the same board and manager that built a team  capable of finishing 4th last season, so I'll trust them to build a team equally as good again this season without Flood. 

I think it the rest of the league that's dodged a bullet here. 

"I didn't really fancy her, just asked her out for a laugh."

Oh mate.