Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 hour ago, smpar said:

That would free up around £5k p/w in wages.

Apparently.

If Dunfermline were genuinely paying Flood 5k a week surely alarm bells are ringing over finances? Outside of the Glasgow/Edinburgh/Aberdeen clubs no one will be paying that for anyone, never mind an ageing Championship midcarder. Promotion or bust if this is true, plenty pressure on Johnston to get things right this year!

If Dunfermline were genuinely paying Flood 5k a week surely alarm bells are ringing over finances? Outside of the Glasgow/Edinburgh/Aberdeen clubs no one will be paying that for anyone, never mind an ageing Championship midcarder. Promotion or bust if this is true, plenty pressure on Johnston to get things right this year!

Is this what they call a ‘double whoosh’?

I genuinely can’t tell if you’re being serious.

4 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Presumably the Pars fans can now openly admit he was a fucking shit signing in the first place!?

Willo-Flood.jpg

If you look closely into the translucent twat's eyes he's thinking "shite, I thought Dunfermline was in the Maldives". 

6 minutes ago, smpar said:

Is this what they call a ‘double whoosh’?

I genuinely can’t tell if you’re being serious.

If you think there are other clubs outwith Celtic/Rangers/Aberdeen/Hearts/Hibs paying 5k a week to an individual player then I'm not sure you're being serious, or you're very naive.

If you think there are other clubs outwith Celtic/Rangers/Aberdeen/Hearts/Hibs paying 5k a week to an individual player then I'm not sure you're being serious, or you're very naive.

I was taking the piss at the “Flood signing for Dunfermline instead of United = Dunfermline offering severely large sums of money” attitude that many people had when he signed for us.

I don’t know what Flood was offered with us, but it would have been significantly less than 5 grand per week!

13 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Is this a triple whoosh? 

44 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Can't have it both ways. It's either a lucky escape or we've missed out on a cracking player. 

It's hardly a joke, contract had a clause, it was exercised. I'm pretty sure if we scour the released player market we can find a similar level of film star looks. 

You signed a terrible player, who had a few days preseason and wanted out of it to go elsewhere. Jokes still on Dunfermline, even if it is a lucky escape. 

Either that, or he's been reading this thread and has gone in the huff. 

50 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

Can't have it both ways. It's either a lucky escape or we've missed out on a cracking player. 

It can be both a lucky escape and embarrassing. Like getting stood up by an ugly girl. I imagine.

FWIW, I think Flood would have done a good job for you guys but, like many before him, he decided on reflection that he'd rather be burnt alive. And who amongst us can really blame him?

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

Hardly meaningless - you signed a shite, angry liability who has now decided he doesn't fancy playing for your team. I've done some careful checking, ad the joke is still on Dunfermline here.

:lol:

Marshy reaching whoosh force 10 too. Quality stuff!

12 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Imagine being snubbed after only a week by willo fucking flood. Minterific. Yous can try and fanny up any sort of reply to the contrary but this has been the gift that keeps on giving. 

What an imagination on this guy.