Walking Down The Halbeath Road

35 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Potter and Ross will be pumped out of Sunderland by Xmas probably anyway.

The way Sunderland have been playing, they should just get pumped out of the league system. 

12 hours ago, smpar said:

Chuffed for Cardle getting his A license in coaching. It would be friction burn-inducing tug material if he ever had a (successful) coaching role at Dunfermline. He fucking loves the Pars.

Take it he is still thinking over his options?

Seen him linked with Rover but apparently has a couple of offers from Championship teams- Hoping we are one of them! 

4 minutes ago, P475 said:

I'm hearing that Flood has asked to have his contract torn up? Anyone know the facts on this? 

Saw some pics of him in training earlier and he looks unwell. Think the sunshine is probably too much for him. 

I'm hearing that Flood has asked to have his contract torn up? Anyone know the facts on this? 

That would free up around £5k p/w in wages.

Apparently.

26 minutes ago, P475 said:

It's a Tweet from a former P&B Pars poster (not Piracy). He was famed for his sweet nature and tolerance. I would have my suspicions that he's not being 100% serious.