Walking Down The Halbeath Road

3 hours ago, Piracy said:

But trust me on this one it's fact. If you can ever be arsed reading my serious attempts at posting you won't find me getting too involved in passing this kind of information that often.

Are we gonna announce him and Declan McDaid at the same time aye :1eye We've all read some amount of shite from you but that last sentence :lol: You literally spend all day on here posting utter pish patter or attention seeking with your ITK personal source rumours. 

You pay your players over £1000 a week no wonder you signed Thomson and Durnan we could not get anywhere near that .

I suppose you are the same with County and Dundee Utd you could not get anywhere near what they are paying .

As always players will always go to the club who pays the most money players have no real care for the club they play for.

You pay your players over £1000 a week no wonder you signed Thomson and Durnan we could not get anywhere near that .
I suppose you are the same with County and Dundee Utd you could not get anywhere near what they are paying .
As always players will always go to the club who pays the most money players have no real care for the club they play for.

I don’t have any grudges with players who do that at this level. For the vast majority of the players in the SPFL, they’re not just chasing a bigger payslip for the sake of it; it usually means a better opportunity for them and their families.

Players get so much criticism for going to a new club because it appears greedy to want to be paid £85k a year rather than £40-50k, who the f**k wouldn’t take that?

Ryan and Smith will get nowhere as a partnership. Smith was promising but did nothing at Alloa in league one.

Ryan has something but is a penalty box player, it would be very easy to defend against these two. We need another one or two strikers in the next week so they can gel. I hope we aren't short of players again for the third season in a row. It's costing us ten points a season and one of the reasons I'm not sure about AJ.

Who knows we could do a Livingston and surprise a few teams with a young side but Smith just isn't ready imho.

1 hour ago, Northfield 53 said:

I heard £800 and that was Clark.

Smith played well against Hearts (fantastic experience for him and great day out).

Proven to have talent. However at a young age Managers tend to be a bit cautious with playing young players week in week out.

Smith went out on loan to Alloa, probably because he was way down the pecking order but he needed experience and playing regularly.

Not sure how well he done and I don't think he was their player of the year but he'll have picked up that invaluable experience. 

I'm all for the laddie being blooded on the park. I'd rather he was here than the likes of Alloa, but I wouldn't want him being slaughtered either by our more moronic element if he wasn't playing well. It's about measured development.

As for keeping sources the subject matter is only part of general conversation between me and someone I've known a long time. It's not a covert whispering situation.

Last word on F-E-B. I'm not bothered if he comes back or not. I just want to see that area of the team improved. Clark is a huge loss for us. 

He hardly played and in the matches on tv he came on as a sub and made poor decisions at times. I do think he has a part to play from the bench. I see him as a worker like McManus. Edited by D.A.F.C

Don't think Alloa played him as a striker. He looked good before Nicky Clark came back from injury at the start of the season, but we need depth up front. 

Can’t comment on other games but in the two games against us he was subbed on and played out wide. Looked pretty good as well.

Legend for legend. Great deal imo. Was a little surprised we kept Potter on after his managerial disaster but he's been a positive influence on the club. 

Pretty sure he only survived the disaster of 2014/15 because he was contracted until summed 2016.

4 hours ago, All-Star-Par said:

Are we gonna announce him and Declan McDaid at the same time aye :1eye We've all read some amount of shite from you but that last sentence :lol: You literally spend all day on here posting utter pish patter or attention seeking with your ITK personal source rumours. 

You've obviously enough spare time to read it and reply. Rasper.