Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I know you can sign for whoever you want and all that, but to personally go to the chairman, thank him for everything but want to try your luck in England, only to sign for a league rival? Bit dickish tbh. 

On the whole, he was solid, but was prone to the odd catastrophe. 

Morris’ mistakes were only obvious because we conceded so few goals so his odd mistake stood out. I think Ashcroft is a better player (as evidenced by the fact it didn’t really matter who played alongside him) but he’s a cracking defender at this level. Been a really good player in his two spells with us and if County are paying him a decent whack then good on him.

Morris was way too casual last season.

He can thank the Chairman all he wants, bottom line he's full of shi*.

We won't miss him and I'm more than  happy with how we're shaping up at the back.

Can't wait for the first game of the season at United.

Can't see us taking over 2,500 again but we be well supported no question.

COYP

Things change quickly in football, maybe there was not a contracting coming from daaaan saaaath and he's had to make the best of it.

He's done well getting a contract up there, not convinced he done enough last season to warrant a top tier club offering him anything.

Certainly not going to berate someone for keeping themselves in employment.

40 minutes ago, ShaggysBeard said:

Things change quickly in football, maybe there was not a contracting coming from daaaan saaaath and he's had to make the best of it.

He's done well getting a contract up there, not convinced he done enough last season to warrant a top tier club offering him anything.

Certainly not going to berate someone for keeping themselves in employment.

That's being fair. 

I'm not being fair though, he'll be getting pelters.

I have a feeling that our Chairman knew what he was doing when he released the statement about Morris.

Well, I bet within 2 days of living in Dingwall, he'll be begging to come back to Dunfermline.  I can state this with inside knowledge as I was born there.  

18 minutes ago, PRS said:

Well, I bet within 2 days of living in Dingwall, he'll be begging to come back to Dunfermline.  I can state this with inside knowledge as I was born there.  

Would imagine he'll live in Inverness

Not sure Dingwall would be exciting enough for Callum.  Likes a good night out.